Hey All! :efef62fc70:

New to the boards and relatively new to the EUC crowd also (so please go gentle!), but practicing every day, and loving every moment of it - I'm Week 3 into learning to ride with my FastWheel Eva Pro and thought I'd share just a few snaps of the recent makeover I've given my FastWheel. Naturally, in the process of learning, it has picked up more than its fair share of bumps, scrapes and scuffs from Day 1, so I thought I'd give it a little makeover to tidy it up and give it a little character! 

This was a really inexpensive, lightweight and fun way to add a (small) level of additional protection, but more importantly covers existing scratches, marks and scuffs quickly and easily. I have yet to finish the last few gaps in the lower part, but after its entirely covered, I will give it a clear acrylic spray coat or two to seal the stickers, give a high-shine and help protect from the elements. 

Just wanted to share my little creation with those that might appreciate it! Hope you like, in the meantime safe riding... :clap3: #PimpMyEUC

IMG_20181004_151843.jpg

IMG_20181004_151852.jpg

IMG_20181004_151910.jpg

IMG_20181004_151916.jpg

IMG_20181004_152019.jpg

IMG_20181004_152031.jpg

3 hours ago, adampj said:

Just wanted to share my little creation with those that might appreciate it!

Now all you need to do is get sponsorship from all those companies and you’ll be able afford a ?Z10 or KS-18 ?

Looks good, but you should think about selling this wheel because u might kill urself or get seriously hurt with this thing. 

Save your money in stickers and go for something more reliable.  

Best, Lukas 

On 10/7/2018 at 10:42 PM, Lukas83 said:

Looks good, but you should think about selling this wheel because u might kill urself or get seriously hurt with this thing. 

Save your money in stickers and go for something more reliable.  

Best, Lukas 

Hey @Lukas83,

Thanks for your message! What in particular makes you say that, I'm just curious? Is it really that bad against other models? 

Coincidentally, I'm looking for my next wheel - I've just posted a thread here: 

All the best!

Adam.

Archived