msuper x reveiw updates

stephen

so I'd thought I'd do an update after having the msx a while now..

you can put your updates in here if you'd like to add more info?

absolutely loving the msx it just feels so comfatable the speed is there if you want it , the transition from slow to fast  is as smooth as butter and quick to do so if you wanted, it's very nice to handle you can turn corners a bit like the z10  if you lean at speed i can crawl at less than walking speed nearly a stand still thats probly due to lower tyre pressure ?i know i run lower psi but it just takes up loads of imperfections and bumps i just keep it at 30 psi now, the tyre wall is huge no point having it rock solid ,there's no way I'd bend the rim unless i go 30 mph and hit a big curb i wish someone else would try it is like having suspension and it don't throw you in the air when hit a bump or take hits to your knees ?, I've been in my ks16s once since having the msx there's no comparison i don't come home until the battery is down that's usually 40 miles and 20-30% left  and then i want to ride more  ??, the side pads are rubbish but bought eucguys pads which are great ? also bought a quick 5amp charger from speedyfeet so its full in 3 to 4 hours if i need it , also the temperature doesn't rise much at all

updated,,how could i miss this the msx is whisper quite ?

very happy indeed ? 

Yeah, I have over 1000km on mine, it's a dream to ride.  Not a lot of the bells and whistles of the other wheels but that seems to have been a sticking point on them anyway (lots of reported issues).  Like I said in another post I can't go back to riding my KS16 that I used to love so much.  It just feels like a toy in comparison.

Thanks @stephen and @Xoltri... love to hear all this Raving on the MSX... I will post here in a week or so when I get some miles on mine for my additional thoughts... I find it interesting you both came from a KS16 as I did also... I just sold it but I am not sure I will say "I can't go back to it" as I continue to feel the 16" wheels are the best for most of my riding, and it got replaced with an ACMv2 and Tesla both of which I love... I guess time will tell, now I have even more anticipation...  I guess the takeaway is I just Love riding these wheels...  all of them  :thumbup:  :cheers:

37 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

Thanks @stephen and @Xoltri... love to hear all this Raving on the MSX... I will post here in a week or so when I get some miles on mine for my additional thoughts... I find it interesting you both came from a KS16 as I did also... I just sold it but I am not sure I will say "I can't go back to it" as I continue to feel the 16" wheels are the best for most of my riding, and it got replaced with an ACMv2 and Tesla both of which I love... I guess time will tell, now I have even more anticipation...  I guess the takeaway is I just Love riding these wheels...  all of them  :thumbup:  :cheers:

I'm sure you'll love it can't wait to here your thoughts also , i forget it's inbetween my legs sometimes ??

4 minutes ago, stephen said:

I'm sure you'll love it can't wait to here your thoughts also , i forget it's inbetween my legs sometimes ??

This wheel was not even on my radar as I just got my Z10, but Freakin @Mark Lee kept bugging me to get it like he owns the company or getting commission or Something (and he had more ammo with the tariff's) so I decided if I sell my 16S, I will pull the trigger and it will be here Tuesday...

6 hours ago, Marcglider said:

This wheel was not even on my radar as I just got my Z10, but Freakin @Mark Lee kept bugging me to get it like he owns the company or getting commission or Something (and he had more ammo with the tariff's) so I decided if I sell my 16S, I will pull the trigger and it will be here Tuesday...

Marc you will thank me later... :whistling:

2 hours ago, SanDiegoGuy said:

Which one is better?  The MSuperX or the Z10 ?

Let's start off by saying they are both great wheels.  The way I see it there are two kind of COOL. 

The first kind of cool is the practical cool where MSX shines with it's tire, the side wall of the tire gives it suspension like feel to the wheel and the smoothness is second to none.  The range with 1600wh what more can we say...

The second kind of cool is it's just bad ass cool and willing to pay for it kind of cool.  Z10 is bad ass with it's widest tire on the market, built quality and all the bells and whistles.  Unique handling like no other 18" class wheel (a blast to ride)...

To answer your question what do you want with your wheels?  Get them both... :D

13 minutes ago, Mark Lee said:

Let's start off by saying they are both great wheels.  The way I see it there are two kind of COOL. 

The first kind of cool is the practical cool where MSX shines with it's tire, the side wall of the tire gives it suspension like feel to the wheel and the smoothness is second to none.  The range with 1600wh what more can we say...

The second kind of cool is it's just bad ass cool and willing to pay for it kind of cool.  Z10 is bad ass with it's widest tire on the market, built quality and all the bells and whistles.  Unique handling like no other 18" class wheel (a blast to ride)...

To answer your question what do you want with your wheels?  Get them both... :D

Yes ... Yes .... YES!! ... Yes!

(Got four yeses. For each paragraph ☝️ one!)

Archived