New KS Android app v1.52

TomOnWheels

It is the same for me. I tried to set the first alarm to 5 km and the second at 10 km and they don't work but Third and forth alarm work perfectly.  So I set the first two alarm to 0 ant the other two to 40 and 45

40 minutes ago, phatmike said:

It is the same for me. I tried to set the first alarm to 5 km and the second at 10 km and they don't work but Third and forth alarm work perfectly.  So I set the first two alarm to 0 ant the other two to 40 and 45

Thanks;)

Now I understand why open box the Alerts worked.... because being locked speed until passed the first 5km, all the Speed Limit sliders were by default set to 18kph so I thought the Allert received came from Alert1 but really was the Third, and at his point, unique  alarm due the Forth in reality is the TiltBack function....;)

So, at this point, we must assume that Alam1 and Alarm2 didn't work !!!:unsure:

Please, someone in relation with Kingsong report this !

I just tried... but got no reply... mine seems has been a tear in the Ocean...:rolleyes:

On 9/6/2018 at 2:35 PM, zugu said:

Again today  I made again the Speed Limit settings and went out for a ride.

Have set 1st Alarm at 25Kph and 2nd at 32Kph....

No Speech Alert "Please decelerate" nor  Beeps were produced:unsure::rolleyes:

Going to check the trip in detail, is evident a Top Speed achieved of 29,91 this morning  so at last the 1st Alert Must be engaged ....but nothing .... no speech nor beeps...:( <_<

Which wheel? If it's a KS14 and you asked for something over 30kmh it may not have been recorded 

13 hours ago, Struck said:

Which wheel? If it's a KS14 and you asked for something over 30kmh it may not have been recorded 

KS18L ;) B)

Archived