eWheels.com Current & Upcoming Stock Availability, Arrival Dates

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

It's been on the 'To Do' for far too long, presenting the eWheels eScooter/Wheel stock summary, it will be updated each week. 

Product-Stock-Status-5th-Aug.jpg

Look at all of the ‘Sold Out’ and ‘Low Inventory’ wheels! You are one busy man. I expect to see you flying around the world in a Gulfstream G650 by next year.

Does airfreight for the Z10 remain an option or ......? ;)

19 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

‘Sold Out’ and ‘Low Inventory’ wheels! You are one busy man. I expect to see you flying around the world in a Gulfstream G650 by next year.

Does airfreight for the Z10 remain an option or ......? ;)

Thanks, but I would be much more content to have product in stock for shipping out to Customers when they actually want to purchase them, I've lost far too much sleep with this perpetual back-order state of affairs :cry2:.

For Companies like Dualtron/Speedway, their facing battery supply constraints, current order is now six weeks & counting. After this July 23rd shipment, the inventory situation should improve for 30% of the product line. There will be an update on the Z10 production by mid-week, it's looking good.

I've lost far too much sleep with this perpetual back-order state of affairs :cry2:.

Hang in there and have a stiff drink before bed. Your loyal customers fully understand. Your reputation and recent inventory update chart states volumes about your professionalism and the well orchestrated company you own and run.

There will be an update on the Z10 production by mid-week, it's looking good.

That’s exciting news! Cheers! :cheers:

That’s a perfect summary page!  I wonder if there’s a way for your webprogrammer to include an email notification when wheels are just about to arrive and are ready to order?  Some websites will be sold out of items, but when they are back in stock if a customer sgns up, an automated email is sent to them letting them know so they can place an order if they wish.

I know BHPhotovideo does this.  A printer I wanted was sold out so I signed up for their email restock notification.  Worked out well as a handy remnder.

41 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I wonder if there’s a way for your webprogrammer to include an email notification when wheels are just about to arrive and are ready to order?  

Just what poor  @Jason McNeil needs...more work. :)

42082958730_f97a340beb_b.jpg

Archived