Bicycle cart for added versatility

Smoother

I'm cheap.  Cheaper than a dollar store 6 pack of underware.  So I ALWAYS park where the parking is free at my local beaches, and ride my wheel into the center of things, where the parking can be up to £9 for 4 hours :o  I take some folding chairs to sit on the beach, parasol, add a cool bag for goodies, and logistics start to become a problem.  So I bought one of these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078W39W37/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They make them with a handle to be pulled by hand, but I didn't like those models, so I bought one of these and made a handle from some 22mm copper pipe, bent in a proper pipe bender with a rubber motorcycle grip.  I took my typical cargo load for a trip around the block.  So far so good. 

1 hour ago, WARPed1701D said:

Pics! 

Some day. For now look at the cart on Amazon and visualize a replacement handle that bends upwards and then sideways to form a convenient grip in the small of the back for either hand or both.

Just now, Smoother said:

Some day. For now look at the cart on Amazon and visualize a replacement handle that bends upwards and then sideways to form a convenient grip in the small of the back for either hand or both.

Yeah!  ....... not seeing it. .....  Didn’t happen. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived