Pain in lower legs after 1 hour of riding

Hey guys! I'm new to the community, already been driving an Airwheel X3 for 4 years and now since two weeks I've got a Gotway Super V3. Now I've been driving 400kms the last two weeks and I'd find that after 1 hour riding I feel a certain pain in my lower legs. Is this something you can practice more that it'll disappear?

Soon I'll be leaving the Netherlands with my Super V3 to Berlin, a 500km ride and I would like to see what I can do against this pain haha ?

7 minutes ago, 360Nomad.life said:

Soon I'll be leaving the Netherlands with my Super V3 to Berlin, a 500km ride and I would like to see what I can do against this pain haha ?

????

People will said you're not used to the width of the wheel yet. Give it some time and your leg will not hug the wheel so strongly that will make it hurt. 

I don't recommend going 500km in this state until your body get used to V3's blocky masculine body. But if you must then you must~

Since you come from a tiny Airwheel, make sure to test various foor positions on the Msuper pedals. A good starting point is to level the back of your shoe with the back of the pedals. Too back and your calf muscles work too hard.

Even if going even more forward would help even more, make sure not to go forward enough so that you can’t brake quickly!

@houseofjob has 2 axis point stance that I've been practicing, you have one foot forward of other.  I like my right foot little forward and left foot back a little with wider stance for stability.  By having right foot forward it's easier to look over left shoulder for traffic.  I'm finding that with this stance I'm getting more control.  Try this and see for yourself.  If you see Chris ride he moves his foot around the pedal as he rides.  :cheers:

Archived