IOWA. Central Iowa. USA.

The Wizard

52 minutes ago, The Wizard said:

Are there no EUC riders in Iowa at all???

I'm in Des Moines. I've got 656 miles in.

Either that or they are all so busy out riding through the countryside enjoying the wind in the hair to ever stop read this forum ?

• 2 months later...

Hey Wizard... I'm in Iowa. I'm a complete newb. Haven't even received my wheel yet. I visited Spain this summer and experienced the EUC and wasn't able to shake the idea, so I took the plunge yesterday and ordered one. I'm in my mid-forties and looking for something new and fun that will get me outside more often. I'm about an hour from Des Moines. Maybe a meetup some time down the road? 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, NylahTay said:

I'm in Des Moines, visiting this week. Brought my wheel to go for a few rides. 

Hopefully the weather settles down for you. I just got my wheel 2 days ago. I’m starting to get the hang of turning and stopping but I’m still not confident enough to go above 12 mph. Otherwise I’d be willing to go for a ride. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2018 at 7:30 AM, that0n3guy said:

I live in Omaha Nebraska.   So only a couple hours from you.    That makes 2 of us in the midwest :).

I'm in Omaha also, but am only interested in a purchase, not committed yet and just looking around.  How is it going, getting around Omaha?

Thanks for your input!

• 2 months later...
On 7/20/2019 at 6:48 PM, Scott Dorand said:

Hopefully the weather settles down for you. I just got my wheel 2 days ago. I’m starting to get the hang of turning and stopping but I’m still not confident enough to go above 12 mph. Otherwise I’d be willing to go for a ride. 

Hello Scott.

Are you still there?

I have been off for awhile.

I'm in Des Moines.

Contact me.

Jim, The WIZARD .

3754ib@gmail.com

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

John here, in SW Iowa. I bought a parts-only KS14D on eBay and repaired it. I've been riding it for about 2 weeks now, even used it for my work commute the other day. Having a blast, but bummed our weather window is closing. See you in the Spring maybe.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...