THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, WheelGoodTime said:

8 of the top best and most exciting new/upcoming EUCs ranked... by you! Plus, info on 2 (or 3?) unannounced EUCs as well.

If it turns out to be true, then it is typical for Begode to have a wheel hidden in the compartments which can then be launched just before those who have pre-ordered a Blitz have received an estimated arrival date ....  where is the "i am sadly-confused-not-surprised-big laugh" smiley?  ;-)

Just riding my wheel around (my current) home town, Casper WY

<iframe src="https://archive.org/embed/riding-free-in-wyoming" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[archiveorg riding-free-in-wyoming width=640 height=480 frameborder=0 webkitallowfullscreen=true mozallowfullscreen=true]

hmmm... https://archive.org/details/riding-free-in-wyoming

Edited by on one
trying to embed from internet archive
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2024 at 5:07 AM, Mister Time said:

riding the beebs on a v12, respect! i would not even dare to ride this "thing" at all (after all the trouble with fried mosfets, changing motherboards and random acceleration..)

Trillen, a nature area on the island of Als, Denmark,
small ride, 2,83 km completed in 12 minutes, even including
dragging the wheel through 100 meters of impassable beach sand ;)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Robse said:

riding the beebs on a v12, respect! i would not even dare to ride this "thing" at all (after all the trouble with fried mosfets, changing motherboards and random acceleration..)

Early batches of the high speed counterpart I believe. Any modern batches of HS or HT should be completely free of any such problems.

Operate the wheel within its limits and its fantastic and very trustworthy.

Mine has been incredibly durable and reliable. I trust it implicitly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2024 at 12:40 AM, Robse said:

Trillen, a nature area on the island of Als, Denmark,
small ride, 2,83 km completed in 12 minutes, even including
dragging the wheel through 100 meters of impassable beach sand ;)

you definitely need a Blitz or an Extreme :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EMA said:

you definitely need a Blitz or an Extreme :ph34r:

I have made a pre-order for a Blitz, but now I am doubted whether it is good, and it is because of the handle with the built-in display, especially in the latest video / review that Ronin has published, you can see that the handle can get in the way and hurt in more ways than one.. so i am confused 🙄

1 hour ago, EMA said:

the end: 

nice watching the beautiful landscape, while sitting on my covered terrace in the rain... with a cup of coffee 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robse said:

I have made a pre-order for a Blitz, but now I am doubted whether it is good, and it is because of the handle with the built-in display, especially in the latest video / review that Ronin has published, you can see that the handle can get in the way and hurt in more ways than one.. so i am confused 🙄

don't worry, it will be fine, Extreme has a similar design, the handle of the blitz is norrower also ;)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Robse said:

If you are having second thoughts, could you not cancel your preorder, and wait for Blitz owners to share their thoughts. And if an opportunity pop up to see one in person, or even ride one, then it is even better. And then you can decide.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, techyiam said:

If you are having second thoughts, could you not cancel your preorder, and wait for Blitz owners to share their thoughts. And if an opportunity pop up to see one in person, or even ride one, then it is even better. And then you can decide.

I am waiting about RS19 vs Blitz comparison ;)

So @Robse has to keep up with his blitz preorder :efef8189d7:

7 minutes ago, InMoOnGoWa75012 said:

I am waiting about RS19 vs Blitz comparison ;)

So @Robse has to keep up with his blitz preorder :efef8189d7:

I am afraid the wait may got a little longer? 😀

• Haha 1

Just now, techyiam said:

I am afraid the wait may got a little longer? 😀

No, i stick with my order, you know, you only live once 😁

3 minutes ago, Robse said:

No, i stick with my order, you know, you only live once 😁

Oh......

Not with Begode. The Blitz would become yesterday's news in short order, made less exciting by Race, Proton, and etc. soon after.

All I can say is, with euc's, it's almost always better to wait it out for as long as you can.

13 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Oh......

Not with Begode. The Blitz would become yesterday's news in short order, made less exciting by Race, Proton, and etc. soon after.

All I can say is, with euc's, it's almost always better to wait it out for as long as you can.

You're probably right, but sometimes something new has to happen. In fact, I still don't think anything beats the RS19, when you ignore the suspension and battery capacity /safety margin. And the latter is actually what I want a little more of; More headroom to cruise at 60 - 70 kmph. You can do that on the RS19, but it's completely on the margins where it doesn't take much before it goes completely wrong.

1 hour ago, OldFartRides said:

Always makes me nervous when people ride near water. Your lense made that breakwater look very narrow. At least you didn’t ride backwards on it !

My wife dumped her V12 off a short bridge into a 3" deep river. Thankfully, she had a lanyard and caught it, but it still took a dip and survived.
When we pulled it up by the lanyard, the screen hit the post on the bridge and shattered.
As you've noted, this could have gone far worse.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1