Well, below you can see any of my videos taken with PanTilt Camera for Mini PLUS

I cant post more pics i dont have enought space allowed at my account here

The complete review and  the user manual, (I translate Chinese user manual into french and into english, i used google translator but the user manual is very simply, and everybody can understand) are on my blog https://sites.google.com/view/mini-j-world/home/mini-tech-s-plus/parts-and-accessories/pan-tilt-camera/pan-tilt-review

Pan Tilt Tutorial

Pan Tilt Time Lapse

Pan Tilt Slow Motion

Pan Tilt PTZ Modes

Edited by jojo33

Nice review.

Can you set the ptz mode so it does not capture your jeans when turning?

Really nice and stable image, much better than i expected, though i think i Will put my olympus or go pro action camera on one of the self adhesive bracket instead. Its Too much for an extra camera (at least to import to Europe) that can only be used in the mini plus IMO. At least of you already have a good action cam :)

I wonder if i can fit the gopro BELOW the foot step to get a view super close to the ground. It will give a great speed impression of it works and my old go pro is kind of expendable if it breaks :)

Edited by Boogieman

Hello

11 hours ago, Boogieman said:

Can you set the ptz mode so it does not capture your jeans when turning?

It's the problem, I tried all the modes, it seems to me that the "front lock" is the best to not see my legs
I do not stand stiff, my knees are slightly bent, but, the camera is really in the center of the handles
this is the problem, they installed the camera here to protect it from a shock with the ground, thanks to the handles

an action cam positioned on the front of the handles would be better, and cheaper

Edited by jojo33

that's why I filmed with the different modes
to see, when you turn, if the knees interfere with the viewing angle of the camera
and this is unfortunately the case
you have to really stand straight, right, legs back to shoot properly
but it's difficult because the terrain requires inflected postures

My idea is:
disassemble the camera pantilt in 3 parts(I have already disassembled and the base / adapter is a separate part, its structure can be integrated into the slot provided on the mini plus)

use the base / adapter as a template and "stick" a generic adapter for action camera, which would be further lengthened forward
It would be necessary to scan in 3D the original part, to integrate a generic base for action camera, lengthen the room
so we could all use the slot provided for the adapter of the pantilt, for other action camera

Edited by jojo33

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, rider6 said:

so where to get this camera?

or basket

none of the links open, no longer manufactured?

Pantilt camera doesnt work, no firmware update, new app version dont display menu in english, i suggest you better buy a sport camera

Basket can be found on aliexpress reseller store or ask to taobao agent buy one for you

19 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Pantilt camera doesnt work, no firmware update, new app version dont display menu in english, i suggest you better buy a sport camera

Basket can be found on aliexpress reseller store or ask to taobao agent buy one for you

Ok but in app there are some videos, appears as made with that camera.

About baskets - if you meant these sold on ali for the price of original, look like shit, they have no handle and do not keep boxy shape.

I thought that now when I came to the party business for accessories should be booming, right?

Thank you anyway.

P.S

If I may :)  On mini plus, s-plus n4m340 or 350: should I upgrade from 1.1.9 firmware?

On 8/16/2020 at 11:49 AM, rider6 said:

Ok but in app there are some videos, appears as made with that camera.

when are the videos dated?

I had also made some good videos with this camera

The application no longer offers the menu in English for the pantilt

looking for a personal shopper like yoybuy or another taobao agent 
today the pantilt is no longer worth anything on Chinese sites like jdong JD or Tmall ($ 50), before it cost $ 300
the basket you can also find it on the original site of jd or tmall
use a personal shopper like yoybuy if you really want to buy the camera

Where did you buy an N4M340 model in the USA? Because segway USA only sell N4M350 models

Why I don't advise you to buy the camera:
she overheats
she emits a shrill sound
it cannot be used while riding because the legs obscure the image
the menu was never correctly translated into English

Maybe there was an update, but I have nothing, and the cmera cannot be used, the image is upside down

Edited by jojo33

i have n4m350 it says on bottom but on the box or in app it shows n4m340 ... let me check that and videos dates, i will follow up.

ok will look for action cam, thanks for tips

yoybuy will not open

for bag i will try to find two plastic containers and connect them somehow

my n4m350 came with 1.1.9  should i upgrade?

4 hours ago, rider6 said:

my n4m350 came with 1.1.9  should i upgrade?

where did you bought it? import or local ?

Which version of the app do you have?

Wait a bit, before updating the firmware, that we have feedback on the latest version which includes the resolution of dns and sn problems

4 hours ago, rider6 said:

ok will look for action cam, thanks for tips

really better choice

On 8/19/2020 at 12:21 PM, jojo33 said:

where did you bought it? import or local ?

Which version of the app do you have?

I bought n4m350 with help of relative from Europe,  apparently there are sellers nowdays trying get rid of overstock. I think they bought in Spain from Xiaomi store but not sure.

Before that I saw them on Amazon.de.

I paid $400 but segways were  stocked for a very long time, in mine battery was dead, tires had almost no air. I am thinking to pump slime in.

Battery did not charge for hours, eventually after many times flipping switch it charged but appears to discharge very quickly although I have no other segway to compare battery performance.

I have 5.x but used 4.x app, I am really concerned about firmware update after disturbing comments on forum and cease of production

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, apiariste said:

@jojo33  Do you have a new website? Mini-j.world seems to be offline.  I would very much like to see the translation of the pantilt camera manual, however rough.  Thx!

Im sorry i dont have bought .world this year, all is finish for me i lm loosing my home, all

but the site is still online in his google site appearance hosting, send me your mail by pm, i will send you my translation of user manual, (let me time foundit into my hard disk)

https://sites.google.com/view/mini-j-world/home

https://sites.google.com/view/mini-j-world/home/mini-tech-s-plus/parts-and-accessories/pan-tilt-camera/pan-tilt-review