The Monster tried to kill me !

Pingouin

6 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

People (myself included) will post about problems. People don't usually post, "everything is working beautifully".

So don't get hung up about the problems that you read about. Most people are out enjoying their Gotway wheels.

You should visit the Riding Safety section of the forum for insights into safety gear and what people wear

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/forum/58-riding-safety-and-protective-gear/

But don't both these statements apply equally to all other brands?

And @Wldcohso you're always wearing too much protective gear.......untill you crash, when you're not wearing enough.  If only we could schedule our crashes. :angry:

Ps. everything is working beautifully  on my 16s.  14c? not so much.:unsure:

24 minutes ago, Smoother said:

But don't both these statements apply equally to all other brands?

And @Wldcohso you're always wearing too much protective gear.......untill you crash, when you're not wearing enough.  If only we could schedule our crashes. :angry:

actuallly you can schedule them. just provoke them on purpose, have them happen. try to recover or dont. You will automatically ride more conservatively and also your body will know what to do when things do go wrong. Trust me. Drive fast into potholes, overlean, up hill, side walks, snags, ice, everything. Wear protectino. perhaps a condom. This way you can safely learn what not to do.

one learns best from first hadn experience. If you learn from others, you will allways have this nagging feelign that yo are artificially restricting yourself. with my traning regimen, you actually will want to ride safely.

56 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Hold the phone... if I'm coming to visit you need to have two functional wheels!

Archived