Congratulations Marty! 10k!!!

Rehab1

20 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Congratulations @Marty Backe on your 10K milestone!  :cheers::clap3:Well deserved buddy! So glad I did not miss the occasion! :)

Thanks again Dan :D, although I didn't know it was something to be celebrated. But I guess it does mean that I spend way too much time on this Forum :facepalm:

Hard to believe that I only started riding EUCs about 1-1/2 years ago. I fell deep in this rabbit hole :unsure: and there are no signs of me climbing out any time soon :)

Congratulations Marty, thank you so much for posted so many useful information. Because of you, I just pre order the ACM2 1600wh from Jason, that will be my first Gotway after KS14C, KS18AY and KS16S. I'm in that rabbit hole too.

Peter Q

8 hours ago, Peter Q said:

Congratulations Marty, thank you so much for posted so many useful information. Because of you, I just pre order the ACM2 1600wh from Jason, that will be my first Gotway after KS14C, KS18AY and KS16S. I'm in that rabbit hole too.

Peter Q

Wow, that's great Peter. I think you will love this new ACM. :D

I hope we can ride again sometime soon.

10 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Congratulations @Marty Backe on your 10K milestone!  :cheers::clap3:Well deserved buddy! So glad I did not miss the occasion! :)

Who is this Marty guy you're talking about? l don't think I've come across him on the forum... 

Oh wait... Is he that guy that used to wear the white shoes?

Now l know who you mean - I've got both of his action-figures - though now there will probably be a third "10K edition" to add to the collection! 

Archived