KS14C parts *Free*

Rehab1

This is my wife’s KS14C that ended up at the bottom of a lake. I am trying to extract the axle off the motor for another member but here are some of the other parts that I am giving away to a member for free. You will need to pay for the shipping which I assume will be around $40-$50. Continental US shipment only. 

Included are both shells, side panels with KS padding and foot plates. The pieces are in excellent shape.

Being that this is free offer I would like the components to go to someone who really needs them.  If interested, please send me a photo(s) of your beat up KS 14C that has suffered from normal wear and tear.

Thanks,

Dan

26351583448_6a8f2ef772_b.jpg

anyone called the thing with the daylight detector sensor thing? It's the chip that sits under the clear thing that makes the light come on if you cover it. I think it's the bluetooth thing too. I broke the sensor and my bluetooth and headlight won't work anymore :D

1 hour ago, kasenutty said:

anyone called the thing with the daylight detector sensor thing? It's the chip that sits under the clear thing that makes the light come on if you cover it. I think it's the bluetooth thing too. I broke the sensor and my bluetooth and headlight won't work anymore :D

I cannot imagine any electrical component still working. It was completely submerged for over an hour. 

On 2/12/2018 at 10:41 AM, kasenutty said:

I believe this is the sensor circuit board you are speaking of. I can ship it out. Just PM me.

39351615885_5802ffaf9f_b.jpg

25378338987_15c10a63a2_b.jpg

@kasenutty here is the board. The board needs to be energized to test the photocell. I ran a static continuity test with negative results.  I cleaned up the board with alcohol. It looks fair.  Let me know if you want me to ship it.

25379534187_e4c0d7a575_b.jpg

38440024670_25225fef0f_b.jpg

Archived