MSuper v4?

Does anyone know if Gotway is planning an MSuper v4?  I'd love something in an 18" form factor, Tesla 1900W motor, but with built in trolley handle and at least 1600 Wh battery.  I know @Marty Backe is going to post a review of his new ACMv2 1600Wh with Tesla motor, but I'd really prefer an integrated trolley handle (which is why I bought a Tesla).  Ideally (at least for me) my dream wheel would be an MSuper v4 with Tesla motor and 2400Wh battery like the Monster.  Anyway, I'm just checking the rumor mill to see if I should hold off buying my next wheel!  Thanks!

Some reports are that current MSupers have been updated to include the Tesla motor. I don't believe anybody has verified that in the wild. We've heard rumblings about a V4 but I haven't heard or seen anything definitive. We've also heard rumors of a 20-inch Gotway wheel. @Jason McNeil has dropped a hint or two about Gotway's future and we're all waiting for a bit more. Gotway seems to definitely have new product on the horizon, possibly of the 100V variety; would love to hear what others are hearing as well.

7 hours ago, who_the said:

Gotway seems to definitely have new product on the horizon, possibly of the 100V variety; would love to hear what others are hearing as well.

Speedyfeet.co.uk  website already has  pre-order page for the upcoming 100V Monster with 4-5 week ETA. Supposedly those will be available only in 1845wh capacity, same price as 2400wh 84v Monster.

Archived