New firmware v1.03 Kingsong Ks-16S

Augus

35 minutes ago, gonnabiff said:

My KS-16S has 1.02, as shown on iOS app "kingsong."

In that app on the settings page, there is a firmware upgrade menu item but when I go to it, nothing happens.

I had the same thing so updated using an Android tablet I have instead.

Uhh I'm sorry, I've no idea about KS App versions on iOS and their regarding update policy.

If the Firmware-Update on iOS doesn't work, why not asking a friend (with an Android device) for the regarding Support? 

48 minutes ago, acevalsl said:

With iOS upload not is available.

i think iOS users wait update. 

1.03 is practically same.

if you want update use android but I think not is necessary.

18 minutes ago, Borg666 said:

Uhh I'm sorry, I've no idea about iOS versions and their update policy.

If the Firmware-Update on iOS doesn't work, why not asking a friend (with an Android device) for the regarding Support? 

Has nothing to do with IOS...

ALL new firmware updates are only available on the NEW kS app, the orange—white one.

It is not possible to update anymore with the old green-black app.

On 2/6/2018 at 9:20 AM, Circuitmage said:

Can anyone confirm that you cannot change the speed/distance settings on the KS app from km to miles?

You might be able to through some setting you and I haven't found.

I've spent some time on the application trying to understand it. The lock/unlock also seems awkward to use. And not very effective.

The Segway S1's lock feature sounds insane when you try to move the wheel, I really should not have told the girl who touched the S1 trying to figure out what it was that it was a bomb about to go off but I was bored.

11 minutes ago, Circuitmage said:

@LanghamPthanks for confirming lock feature. I have not used it and am wary about that.

Hey, I lost two lights on the side the next day after the update. They come back as white lights when the EUC is stood still, and flash normally when the EUC is moving.

11 hours ago, LanghamP said:

Hey, I lost two lights on the side the next day after the update. They come back as white lights when the EUC is stood still, and flash normally when the EUC is moving.

Yes, I had the eighth light stay white after the update.  Then, after restarting, the last two LEDs did not light. After one night, everything went back to normal.

Archived