WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?

what the hell is this? It has good feedback money back gurantee?!?!?!? Look at this??

should i order??? if i dont recieve i can just say i didnt get item or if it doesnt work i can just say it wasnt as expected should i order? Look at that price tag!! Look again its real

i have checked everything looks fine there is no hidden "tesla not included" anywhere

wp_ss_20171205_0001 (2).png

1 minute ago, electricpen said:

Thanks for the heads up, I bought one - we will see if he cancels the order or not. It doesn't cost much to try, may as well go for it imo.

ok me too it could be a typo xD a really bad one but this is like gold for me i  have to wait 3 months to get one if i dont rob a bank (of course im not gonna) but i will need to work hard 

but i will try order one as well

Peeps don't go ordering random stuff thinking they will honor it without checking with the seller to find out what it is actually.

It could be a set of foam adhesive side pads for the Tesla or spare plastic battery cover case parts which they will send and that you don't need.  Trying to get your money back from AliExpress might be problematic.

If you're wishing they will send a GW Tesla for $66.40 don't even go there.  :facepalm:

The product description is quite clear actually, it says exactly what it is. The only thing is it could be a price typo.

If they do not just cancel all the orders and try to ship something other than what was advertised I would not even bother going through aliexpress, I would just dispute the charge with my credit card company.

28 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Peeps don't go ordering random stuff thinking they will honor it without checking with the seller to find out what it is actually.

It could be a set of foam adhesive side pads for the Tesla or spare plastic battery cover case parts which they will send and that you don't need.  Trying to get your money back from AliExpress might be problematic.

If you're wishing they will send a GW Tesla for $66.40 don't even go there.  :facepalm:

i dont think foam pads include a 1020wh battery but i dont really know it is very weird it could be fake it could be not

On RedFlagDeals people were going crazy over these $800 massage chairs selling for $88 with free shipping on AliExpress.  Guess what?  No one got a single chair.  If it's too good to be true it likely is.  

Although, I did manage to snag some $2 Old Navy pants online in what must have been a pricing mistake.  All the orders people made for that went through amazingly enough.  For a $1300 USD wheel I have a feeling the ordering process is not as automated.  Feel free to go for it though if you really want to.  I'd like buy 10 if I thought this had any chance in H E Double Hockey sticks of being processed, but these aren't $20 pairs of pants being sold by a huge company with automated order processing.

1 minute ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

On RedFlagDeals people were going crazy over these $800 massage chairs selling for $88 with free shipping on AliExpress.  Guess what?  No one got a single chair.  If it's too good to be true it likely is.  

Although, I did manage to snag some $2 Old Navy pants online in what must have been a pricing mistake.  All the orders people made for that went through amazingly enough.  For a $1300 USD wheel I have a feeling the ordering process is not as automated.  Feel free to go for it though if you really want to.  I'd like buy 10 if I thought this had any chance in H E Double Hockey sticks of being processed, but these aren't $20 pairs of pants being sold by a huge company with automated order processing.

i honestly dont know what to do my budget is actually way too low to even get a tesla soon i have to let my freind gamlble or be lucky to get that amount

i looks like a geniune tesla but the only thing wrong is pricing no "this is accesories" anywhere i have contacted the seller for a reply if its the real deal i will see

2 minutes ago, Pasi said:
Packaging Details
  • Unit Type: Set
  • Package Weight: 22.0kg (48.50lb.)
  • Package Size: 55cm x 30cm x 45cm (21.65in x 11.81in x 17.72in)

Quite a big and heavy sidepads  :)

It must be some sort of accessories....most of the text seem to be from the original tesla promotion...my guess, the seller just forgot to adept the text....first line of the product description clearly says "promotion ended early...." and in the picture it says "buy before October, big promotion".....so what's left must be accessories, certainly not the EUC in the picture

Aw don't feel bad.  You were just trying to share what you thought was a deal of a lifetime.  Considering that shipping a heavy item from China costs anywhere from $100-$150 USD, no Chinese seller in their right mind would be selling an EUC for $66.40.  Sometimes your wish for something to be true can take a hold of your senses.

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Aw don't feel bad.  You were just trying to share what you thought was a deal of a lifetime.  Considering that shipping a heavy item from China costs anywhere from $100-$150 USD, no Chinese seller in their right mind would be selling an EUC for $66.40.  Sometimes your wish for something to be true can take a hold of your senses.

i wasnt thinking it was true but at that price what is there to loose but obviously there is no way

but asd i see i may be able to afford gotway tesla my freind just helped me sell stuff for around 300usd (i converted) so now its looking much better and he owes me a lot of money and he has that money now he can give me back so far im at 650 usd

the harder you work the better it feel when you aceive goal ^_^

i cant figure out exactly what it is there selling... but there not trying to scam i think its a mistake they nicely refunded when i asked them if it was a euc or what it was they were selling 

so dont buy

Archived