Kingsong 18S ... hurts my knees...

Nick R

I ride a Glide3/InMotion V8 and my knees hurt after a daily use. If I have to climb stairs carrying the device, it’s even worse. 

Got my device 2 days ago. If the pain in the knees continue every time I use, I might get concerned about injuring my knees and having to do surgery. 

I will continue using the device daily since it’s fun and follow the recommendation to use for a month to strengthen my legs. Hopefully that’s the problem. 

14 minutes ago, Uniafi said:

I ride a Glide3/InMotion V8 and my knees hurt after a daily use. If I have to climb stairs carrying the device, it’s even worse. 

Got my device 2 days ago. If the pain in the knees continue every time I use, I might get concerned about injuring my knees and having to do surgery. 

I will continue using the device daily since it’s fun and follow the recommendation to use for a month to strengthen my legs. Hopefully that’s the problem. 

If your knees hurt I would not recommend to use the wheel every day but give the knees a day or two rest between stress exposures.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Uniafi said:

Try having your feet slightly outwards, duck style, so the knees don’t go inward. This is recommended for skiing and helped me.

• Upvote 1