Kingsong not on Ali express anymore!

phatmike

On 7/3/2019 at 9:43 PM, ir_fuel said:

How can you search for products that are available in the EU warehouse?

you can look if it ships from EU countries, sometimes it's written on sales page, in my case it was written on sales page, I'd ask seler aditionally if it's true and he confirmed, an wheel itself came real quick, paid am monday and friday got a wheel, though I didn't get big pedals and extra charger yet, think they're coming from China.

18 minutes ago, Gundars Balodis said:

you can look if it ships from EU countries, sometimes it's written on sales page, in my case it was written on sales page, I'd ask seler aditionally if it's true and he confirmed, an wheel itself came real quick, paid am monday and friday got a wheel, though I didn't get big pedals and extra charger yet, think they're coming from China.

Wow that was very fast delivery. I've had my eyes on it for the past weeks... or months. My friend got his from Ali as well but it was a few months ago before they had the European stock. So it took like 6 weeks. I don't think any of the European dealers will give any magical service anyway and with Ali you can always open a dispute. So you just have to make sure you ride the hell out of it when you get it. If you don't find any problems within the first 100km you will probably not find any problems at all.

20 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

I don't think any of the European dealers will give any magical service anyway and with Ali you can always open a dispute. So you just have to make sure you ride the hell out of it when you get it. If you don't find any problems within the first 100km you will probably not find any problems at all.

I don't think either, if (when) something will happen, you'll have to deal with it yourself anyway, I did already 200+ km, it's okay for now 

3 hours ago, Gundars Balodis said:

I don't think either, if (when) something will happen, you'll have to deal with it yourself anyway, I did already 200+ km, it's okay for now 

Exactly. Great to hear! Congrats on an excellent purchase. :thumbup: