HELP Serious Rodeo oscillation occurring

JD Scott

ACM 1300 is my new wheel but also my training wheel. I went with the wheel because of a deal I couldn't pass up. So it has endured some bumps, scrapes, drops, etc. Finally getting the hang of staying on for a few minutes at a time and the wheel starts bucking, basically oscillating back and forth then just dumps me. I turn it back on and I hear strange engine whirring. When I try to move it with my hand the wheel starts furiously spinning and won't level out. This is also accompanied by a lot multi-pitched beep and alarm sounds. Very loud ones. When I turn it on and don't move it I just get the revving sound like a car in neutral having the accelerator pressed. But it doesn't start buck forward and backwards until the second I try to move the wheel. 

Sounds like possibly loose axle nuts?  Maybe double check that the control board is securely screwed into the casing and that the connectors are all sound.  Someone else had an issue with a wire not making good contact from their hall sensor cabling to the plug on their MSuper.  I think it was @Noillek.

15 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Sounds like possibly loose axle nuts?  Maybe double check that the control board is securely screwed into the casing and that the connectors are all sound.  Someone else had an issue with a wire not making good contact from their hall sensor cabling to the plug on their MSuper.  I think it was @Noillek.

Or maybe a hall sensor problem.

The only way to provide better guidance is to actually see a video of the problem.

On 9/15/2017 at 5:02 PM, Marty Backe said:

Or maybe a hall sensor problem.

The only way to provide better guidance is to actually see a video of the problem.

Videos are hard to load here! Is it best to load it onto YouTube first? 

2 minutes ago, JD Scott said:

Videos are hard to load here! Is it best to load it onto YouTube first? 

Yes, that's what everyone does. Upload to YouTube and then post the YouTube URL as plain text here and the Forum software will auto-expand it so that we can view it.

Archived