Kingsong 18s: i have a dream, but i am living a nightmare

Bambino

39 minutes ago, Bambino said:

@Kingsong69 and all of the members of the forum....good news...

After open the KS 18s, i can tell you that some lose screws (in motor) were the cause of the problem...

Seems solved.... i am happy again, lolololol

I didn t hear any sound nomore.... hummmm, i am feeling goooooddddd.... so gooooogggg...so fine.... ehehehe

Later i send the videos and pictures.

thank you all

lose screws in motor? i am really ...shocked?!

never heard that before...give us some pics/videos please...

@Flora Yuan In another thread you said...EVERY wheel is tested?

How can lose screws get into an new 18S?

@kingsong69 the screws that join the motor in the wheel.... all of them were loose...

I went from ridding.... i love this wheel.... i were right, this is a horse with one wheel.... and smooth....

I am hapyyyyy again...ehehe

2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

@kingsong69 the screws that join the motor in the wheel.... all of them were loose...

I went from ridding.... i love this wheel.... i were right, this is a horse with one wheel.... and smooth....

I am hapyyyyy again...ehehe

Can you -please- just make a picture, which screws you mean?

I only want to understand what was the problem....

@kingsong69 the video.... thanks for all the help...

I am new in this things and your help was important.

I can not upload the video, because is too big... if you have emai, i will send you

15 hours ago, Bambino said:

@kingsong69 the video.... thanks for all the help...

I am new in this things and your help was important.

I can not upload the video, because is too big... if you have emai, i will send you

You could upload the video to youtube or some similar site and post a link to it here.

That should be also the favourable way for sending a video by email.

Also pictures should be uploaded to sites like imgur and posted here by a link - the space on this site is very limited.

1 minute ago, Bambino said:

Hello @KingSong69 @Chriull and all members off the forum, here is the youtube video:

Yeah, ok, thanx for your efforts!

Never have seen that this screws were loose when coming from factory.. ..

As i checked my new 18S completly, with opening up, checking all cables, all screws, all bolts, all connections .... didnt find even one loose screw, but as we see on your wheel all kind of shit can happen.....

What i dont understand:

Ok, they have been a bit loose, but what made that to the wheel? what problems did you get from this screws been a bit loose?

12 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I hear a sound when ridding.... like something was scratching...

I just have checked this screws again on my 18S...not moving even 1 mm....

Someone in the factory really must have been sleeping! but good that your problems are gone now!

2 hours ago, Bambino said:

I hear a sound when ridding.... like something was scratching...

there's more worst to come after just tightening those bolts... today,  sing, shout, ride and enjoy the whole summer.   rainy/winter days is yet to come... as those bolts were previously loose, i bet your motor is not waterproof.

Hello guys....

I was ridding all afternoon.... uauuuuu!!! What a sensation..... music loud..... riding in my town.... my friends calling me.... the children running with my... 

seems like an ET come to town, lolololol

I love to dance, now imagine: while ridding i dance!!! I am totally crazy, ehehehehehhehee

I dont now other wheels, but KINGSONG 18S is a crazy power horse, and i love it!!!

Archived