Bluetooth speaker mount for Ninebot Mini?

They don't recommend any attachments as they can interfere with balance, especially when it's powered on with no rider. 

One of the nice features of the MiniPro is the silent glide, at one with the environment - pity to spoil that, but each to his own!

I think you could stick one on the knee at and be totally fine. I see people on the ninebot app with all kinds of crap hanging off there from purses to water bottles. A jbl clip wouldn't hurt a thing. You could put a beats pill on the front and it would be fine.

On 4/5/2017 at 8:10 PM, kasenutty said:

I think you could stick one on the knee at and be totally fine. I see people on the ninebot app with all kinds of crap hanging off there from purses to water bottles. A jbl clip wouldn't hurt a thing. You could put a beats pill on the front and it would be fine.

That's what I was thinking and that's where I was going to attach the clip!

• 3 months later...
On 4/4/2017 at 10:12 AM, NashvilleNewman said:

I'm pretty sure no official one exists. Just wondering if anyone here has found a speaker that might be good to mount on the upright bar? I was thinking of getting a JBL Flip and mounting it with Velcro straps. 

I've thought of having a Bluetooth speaker with music sounds to let others know I'm behind them.

In a crowded bike lane, saying "on your left/right" becomes somewhat ineffective.

Additionally, it may be possible to raise/lower the volume & forward music selections using an Apple Watch for control.

Will test this theory today.

On 4/4/2017 at 11:12 AM, NashvilleNewman said:

I'm pretty sure no official one exists. Just wondering if anyone here has found a speaker that might be good to mount on the upright bar? I was thinking of getting a JBL Flip and mounting it with Velcro straps. 

Hey Nash checkout the UERoll 2, it mounts via band right on the kneebar and holds pretty secure in NYC Streets. Also Waterproof.

otherwise I would 3D Print one. 

5 hours ago, SegwayMiniPro said:

you can mount them higher or lower depending on your riding style. Real loud and also works as a speakerphone. You can also link two together one on the mini and one on you or another mini playing from one source.

Yes, I am able to attach my X-Miny Bluetooth speaker on the upright bar at the top with magnets.

Because of the magnets, I can then easily attach other devices, like an iPhone, when needed.

I was able to ride in crowded lanes and sidewalks with music and people would move aside.

I controlled the speaker sound with the Apple Watch and mostly used the pause option.

Pleasantly surprised that most people were accommodating as I thanked when passing them.

This helps in brief exchanges with people walking in the area.

Kids are in awe.

Archived