Does anyone own both Solowheel extreme and InMotinV5F+/8?

Planetpapi

Wondering if there is a comparison at all.

Just tell me that my InMotionV5F+  is better ( just riding experience not the details)  than Solowheel at a cheaper price. That makes me feel good and intelligent.  

You can't compare a 14" wheel to an 18" wheel.  Why do you need to make this comparison?  If you value safety over speed and don't care about the price probably then the Solowheel is better but just get both.. cuz you know you want to. 

2 hours ago, Planetpapi said:

Wondering if there is a comparison at all.

Just tell me that my InMotionV5F+  is better ( just riding experience not the details)  than Solowheel at a cheaper price. That makes me feel good and intelligent.  

I wonder that also, it seems not many people on this forum have a Solowheel.  Also, how is the Inmotion compared to the Ninebot?  Glad to see you sold yours fairly quickly.  

I liked the iconic look and heft of Ninebot riding on sidewalks. But for the ride quality and handle implementation, longer range, more speed, head light, peace of mind for safety (compared to 9bot firmware fiasco) I liked InMotion. I kind of missed the "ride firmness" adjustment on InMotion but now I got used to it. I didn't care/didn't feel differently about the higher pedal position. I'm not crazy to do zero turns anyway. Ninebot  app has also modern feel to it. InMotion app, not really. InMotion wheel engineered in every detail inside. The curved battery cluster, mother board placement, small opening for tire valve, the handle, bumpers for rain, auto shut off when lifting the wheel etc. Basically I'm enjoying it. 

Archived