53 Kph on an MS3 ?

Cerbera

Interesting reportings from today's wheel log... check out that top speed !

Screenshot_2016-12-05-19-16-50[1].png

In truth I wasn't doing anything near that - didn't top 35 in any of the runs I did today...

So what's that then ? Wheel log misreporting ? Anybody else had that at all ?

CBR

19 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

In truth I wasn't doing anything near that - didn't top 35 in any of the runs I did today...

CBR

a lot people have that, as the V3 sometimes disconnect and then flickers to max speed....

5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

a lot people have that, as the V3 sometimes disconnect and then flickers to max speed....

Oh OK, thanks; I didn't realise - first time it's happened me in 200 hours or so... 

1 hour ago, Cerbera said:

CBR

Hi @Cerbera. Did your MS3 fall over and spun up to cut off speed at any time during your ride? Had that happen on my stock V3 820Wh/64V and that's exactly how it looks in wheellog <_<

14 minutes ago, Tilmann said:

Hi @Cerbera. Did your MS3 fall over and spun up to cut off speed at any time during your ride? Had that happen on my stock V3 820Wh/64V and that's exactly how it looks in wheellog <_<

Hmmm. No - my feet were on it the whole journey except for a bit of trolleying and standing about at the end while I did some shopping...

I think connection may have dropped briefly, as @KingSong69 suggested, because on further examination of the chart I see it was only a quick peak, and only 15 amps were being drawn by the armature at the time.

CBR

Archived