Jump to content

53 Kph on an MS3 ?


Recommended Posts

 Interesting reportings from today's wheel log... check out that top speed !

Screenshot_2016-12-05-19-16-50[1].png

In truth I wasn't doing anything near that - didn't top 35 in any of the runs I did today...

So what's that then ? Wheel log misreporting ? Anybody else had that at all ?

CBR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

 Interesting reportings from today's wheel log... check out that top speed !

Screenshot_2016-12-05-19-16-50[1].png

In truth I wasn't doing anything near that - didn't top 35 in any of the runs I did today...

So what's that then ? Wheel log misreporting ? Anybody else had that at all ?

CBR

a lot people have that, as the V3 sometimes disconnect and then flickers to max speed....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

a lot people have that, as the V3 sometimes disconnect and then flickers to max speed....

Oh OK, thanks; I didn't realise - first time it's happened me in 200 hours or so... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cerbera said:

 Interesting reportings from today's wheel log... check out that top speed !

Screenshot_2016-12-05-19-16-50[1].png

In truth I wasn't doing anything near that - didn't top 35 in any of the runs I did today...

So what's that then ? Wheel log misreporting ? Anybody else had that at all ?

CBR

Hi @Cerbera. Did your MS3 fall over and spun up to cut off speed at any time during your ride? Had that happen on my stock V3 820Wh/64V and that's exactly how it looks in wheellog <_<

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Tilmann said:

Hi @Cerbera. Did your MS3 fall over and spun up to cut off speed at any time during your ride? Had that happen on my stock V3 820Wh/64V and that's exactly how it looks in wheellog <_<

Hmmm. No - my feet were on it the whole journey except for a bit of trolleying and standing about at the end while I did some shopping...

I think connection may have dropped briefly, as @KingSong69 suggested, because on further examination of the chart I see it was only a quick peak, and only 15 amps were being drawn by the armature at the time.

CBR

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...