Gotway MSuper V3 - Changing outer body Shell / Casing

Hi Guys,

I am one of the very people in London commuting daily to work on my Gotway MSuper V3. I stay on the bike lanes and have my full protective gear on top of my suit. 

Needless to say that I have saved a lot of money on public transport since I started riding my EUC to work.

However the outer shell did take some battering whilst learning so it needs a facelift for sure and was wondering if anyone can advise me on my options? i.e. where to buy an outer shell and how to change it myself.

Thanking you in advance for your help. :)

39 minutes ago, Blade003 said:

Hi Guys,

I am one of the very people in London commuting daily to work on my Gotway MSuper V3. I stay on the bike lanes and have my full protective gear on top of my suit. 

Needless to say that I have saved a lot of money on public transport since I started riding my EUC to work.

However the outer shell did take some battering whilst learning so it needs a facelift for sure and was wondering if anyone can advise me on my options? i.e. where to buy an outer shell and how to change it myself.

Thanking you in advance for your help. :)

Plasti Dip spray coating works well for changing color, but I don't know if it will cover deep scratches.  @SuperSport and some others have used vinyl wrap with great success.  If you have cracks or deep scratches you could use auto body filler to skim over them and make smooth before painting or coating.  That would probably be the fastest and easiest way to renew it, as vinyl wrapping takes more skill and patience.  Check out the video thread for some good tutorials.  

SpeedyFeet is based in your country and has just started selling Gotway, he can probably get you a shell.  In fact, you could probably have him change it for you.  I know he does shell changes on Ninebot, which he has been selling for quite some time.

Thank you @steve454 for your prompt response, I will look at those options and see how it goes. I have already contacted SpeedyFeet and they said they will begin stocking parts for Gotways soon but not yet. 

Please can you send me the URLs for the video threads?

Cheers.

@Blade003 go to the General discussion section of the forum and scroll down to the video thread, it's 60+ pages of video and posts.  Or type wheel wrap in the search box at the top right of the home page.  Sorry, I don't know the URL's.

Also, you could look for @SuperSport postings, I think he put a link to his wrap video in his signature.

Archived