MSuper V3 received from Speedyfeet - Yea!

Marty Backe

Just got my MSuper V3 from Speedyfeet. Ordered it on Monday and received it by lunch on Friday, California time. Impressive order to delivery time considering the distances involved.

I only gave it a quick run around the block before charging it. Tomorrow I'm going to put it through its paces and then post a video with my thoughts as to how it rides compared to my ACM. But I can say based on the couple of minutes riding it that it feels totally different than the ACM, and not in a bad way. More to follow ...  

Thanks.  No, who knows when that would have been available, and I've already been waiting a couple of months for the opportunity to buy one. I'm not waiting any longer! ;)

I think 820wh will serve me fine. 25 miles is a nice long ride and about as far as I ever feel like riding in any given day.

Ha ha. I can hardly blame you for that. Impatience nearly got the better of me too. Had a last minute change of heart and still went for the 1600. Have a wonderful time with your new wheel. Look forward to the video. I'll be watching it, eyes green with envy. 

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Just got my MSuper V3 from Speedyfeet. Ordered it on Monday and received it by lunch on Friday, California time. Impressive order to delivery time considering the distances involved.

I only gave it a quick run around the block before charging it. Tomorrow I'm going to put it through its paces and then post a video with my thoughts as to how it rides compared to my ACM. But I can say based on the couple of minutes riding it that it feels totally different than the ACM, and not in a bad way. More to follow ...  

that is UNbelievably quick

fascinated to hear how/why you think it is so immediately different from the ACM

be safe and report back when you can, please

Here's my initial take:

• KingSong 14C - front wheel drive sports car
  • ACM 16 - rear wheel drive muscle car
  • MSuper - Nice sport utility vehicle (which btw does not equal slow)

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Here's my initial take:

• KingSong 14C - front wheel drive sports car
  • ACM 16 - rear wheel drive muscle car
  • MSuper - Nice sport utility vehicle (which btw does not equal slow)

very interesting

i wonder how the ~12-mile ride you showed us earlier on the beach starting near LAX would have seemed to you on the MSuper

i wonder how the batter would have been with the heavier wheel and similar motor and cb

looking forward to hearing more about this subject

thanks for the addition here

1 hour ago, myfunwheel said:

Great news!! That was quick.....the pedals are sooooo comfy huh?

Just got back from a 15 mile ride around town. Hard to describe, but the MSuper is a very comfortable ride. And man, the pedals are amazing. They don't seem higher from the ground than the ACM pedals, so somehow it's even easier to mount. I haven't had any discomfort like I do sometimes with the other wheels. The pedals really are amazing on this wheel. And your feet seem to stick to them with the grippy surface and rubber strips.

2 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Did they ship the batteries inside the wheel?  Was it through a courier like Fedex or UPS that delivered it?  I thought they had to ship the batteries separately.  Was there any import fees upon delivery?

Batteries were installed. Pulled it out of the box and started riding.

Paid with PayPal. No customs on my end. Delivered by FedEx International. It was like ordering something from Amazon - simple and fast.

5 hours ago, noisycarlos said:

Let's take it for a spin on Sunday :-)

I am riding it this Sunday - see the meet-up notice in the Local Groups section. And we may have another local rider joining us, @enigma35. He messaged me, and said he may have a V8 too.

Same Griffith Park. We'll do the traditional loop which you haven't actually done yet. Easy with the Ninebot, and scenic.

Archived