MSuper V3's Finally Flowing Into The States

Marty Backe

I just received the tracking number for my MSuper V3, and will have it this Friday (just in time for some weekend riding - yea).

I've been watching MSuper videos, etc. for a long time now, but all from countries outside of the United States. Envious, yes!  Well finally there are two dealers now shipping to the States, so we'll soon have more local opinions.

I myself will be comparing it to my ACM V2.  With this purchase I complete my wheel trifecta, wanting to own a powerful 14, 16, and 18 inch wheel.

More to follow after I get some miles under my belt.

18 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I just received the tracking number for my MSuper V3, and will have it this Friday (just in time for some weekend riding - yea).

I've been watching MSuper videos, etc. for a long time now, but all from countries outside of the United States. Envious, yes!  Well finally there are two dealers now shipping to the States, so we'll soon have more local opinions.

I myself will be comparing it to my ACM V2.  With this purchase I complete my wheel trifecta, wanting to own a powerful 14, 16, and 18 inch wheel.

excited to see YOUR comparison

good luck

glad she's on her way

8 minutes ago, jrkline said:

Been there,done that.

For you trifecta doesn't work. Is there a comparable word for 7? ;)

11 minutes ago, jrkline said:

Took the 2 batteries out of the Rockwheel GR16 and made the ACM 900 wh so I guess it's 6.5 .Rode it for first time today since the upgrade and got 27 miles before I had a flat.Still had 40% battery left!

Wow, that's impressive. And Oh-No, a flat? Do you know yet what caused it? I know you like to run the psi at the upper level (beyond the ratings on the tire?) - wonder if that contributed?

Getting a flat is the one thing I worry about sometimes when I'm away from civilization. I'm going to have to put together a compact repair kit for when I get bitten.

10 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

i guess that the 84V/1600Wh version is essentially VAPORWARE at this moment in time

we got a bit of a glimpse into what King Song is doing in the future... we aren't as sure about GotWay at THIS point

I've just asked a few of suppliers / resellers in china if they have any news on this model ...

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Wow, that's impressive. And Oh-No, a flat? Do you know yet what caused it? I know you like to run the psi at the upper level (beyond the ratings on the tire?) - wonder if that contributed?

Getting a flat is the one thing I worry about sometimes when I'm away from civilization. I'm going to have to put together a compact repair kit for when I get bitten.

Pretty sure I hit a nail.I was off-roading on a bridal path when it happened.It's ironic but right before it happened I remembered I had yet to slime the ACM.(Slime is an anti puncture sealant for tires)

5 minutes ago, jrkline said:

Pretty sure I hit a nail.I was off-roading on a bridal path when it happened.It's ironic but right before it happened I remembered I had yet to slime the ACM.(Slime is an anti puncture sealant for tires)

do you trust SLIME for a one-wheeled vehicle traveling at 20 mph?

i have used it in my cars.... always hesitant to trust it in my motorcycles

i'm just wondering about YOUR experience using SLIME in an EUC

thanks, as always, in advance

6 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

do you trust SLIME for a one-wheeled vehicle traveling at 20 mph?

i have used it in my cars.... always hesitant to trust it in my motorcycles

i'm just wondering about YOUR experience using SLIME in an EUC

thanks, as always, in advance

Slime is good for punctures like nails and such.I use it in my truck and motorcycles and EUCs and have had pretty good luck with it.I'm sure it has sealed punctures I'm not aware of.

I'm sure if I had it in the ACM it would have been helpful because it was a puncture that took about 30 seconds to deflate the tire.I neglected to do it before my ride today and paid the price.I was too eager to try out the new range of my ACM since I just completed the battery upgrade mod from 640wh to 900+ wh.

1 minute ago, jrkline said:

I'm sure if I had it in the ACM it would have been helpful because it was a puncture that took about 30 seconds to deflate the tire.I neglected to do it before my ride today and paid the price.I was too eager to try out the new range of my ACM since I just completed the battery upgrade mod from 640wh to 900+ wh.

makes sense to me. Even though I have trusted products like slime, I always wondered how useful they were in a narrow width tire that was providing the only contact between me and the ground

6 hours ago, Greg Spalding said:

i guess that the 84V/1600Wh version is essentially VAPORWARE at this moment in time

we got a bit of a glimpse into what King Song is doing in the future... we aren't as sure about GotWay at THIS point

It probably takes more time for that 84V version to come out in batch. However, one of my friend got one(probably the first in this world) and its great. 

I regret I got 67.2V version instead of 84V. It just because I(and some others) couldn't wait.

I asked my friend to test the lift speed of his V3-84V, he tested but cannot hold 'the frightening monster' steady. Today, before we rode together in the evening, I had the chance to lift test his 84V version, 63.2km/h cut off app speed! This does not means that one can ride the 84V version at 50km/h, it means if we both ride at 30km/h, 84V version has better safety margin.
84V-lift.jpg

10 hours ago, Greg Spalding said:

I look forward to hearing something more

Two sellers so far confirmed that 84V version is "delayed" / will not be available for a "bit longer" (couple of weeks at least, maybe more). So while it's unclear where is the problem or bottleneck in the production if you're planning to wait for 84V version it might take a while ...

44 minutes ago, HEC said:

Two sellers so far confirmed that 84V version is "delayed" / will not be available for a "bit longer" (couple of weeks at least, maybe more). So while it's unclear where is the problem or bottleneck in the production if you're planning to wait for 84V version it might take a while ...

like computers and cameras.... and a thousand other things, there will ALWAYS be SOMETHING BETTER on the horizon

that's why you can't just own 1 of ANYTHING :D

On 10/10/2016 at 9:15 AM, Marty Backe said:

You are gonna love it!!  Just took the v3 for a spin and it's soooo smooth, I'll do a video review possibly tomorrow:)

1 hour ago, myfunwheel said:

You are gonna love it!!  Just took the v3 for a spin and it's soooo smooth, I'll do a video review possibly tomorrow:)

Can't wait :)

Looking forward to your video as always. Your MCM and other videos convinced me to try this crazy 'sport' and to buy my ACM's from you.

7 hours ago, myfunwheel said:

I couldn't agree more about his fantastic videos, but it did make me nervous at the end of the MCM video you kept trying to justify the laws of nature by riding almost THROUGH that tree :D

I hope you will get that video done today because we will all enjoy it

Archived