Mini Pro spares now available from Segway N America

"All miniPRO spare parts are available! The price for a tire is $29.50. Please call our parts department at 866-201-2467, they can assist you weekdays from 8 am to 5pm (EST). "

Just noticed that in the Amazon question and answer section.  I note that they now only have 15 white ones left (and no black ones).

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ozpeter said:

"All miniPRO spare parts are available! The price for a tire is $29.50. Please call our parts department at 866-201-2467, they can assist you weekdays from 8 am to 5pm (EST). "

Just noticed that in the Amazon question and answer section.  I note that they now only have 15 white ones left (and no black ones).

Do you think it's only for mini pro purchasing in oficial ninebot store or it's available for imported mini owners too?

4 hours ago, Ozpeter said:

i have been wanting to buy a SPARE Charger/Power Cord. are you selling THOSE, too?

• 2 years later...

Hi th warranty on my mini pro expired a while ago and I’m having a issue with my battery pack. I don’t want to purchase the gold pack just the packs mother board. Any suggestions?  “Eg when I go to store for milk I don’t leave with the cow”.  A completed pack not necessary have to many lithium battery need to use.

thanks