Looking for an decent used Euc.16 inch prefered but ill look at any

I recently got a wheel and my girl wants to ride aswell but doesnt want to shell out like 1.3k on a brand new euc. 

Was looking for any decent 16 inch tire euc's but ill take a look at the other sizes aswell

Prefered brands are gotway or kingsong but anys fine aslong as its a decent machine. Please let me know :)

Forward California has the Ninebot One E+ 16" wheel on sale for $650 with free US shipping. It's an older product, but it's solid in the dependability department plus parts and support are available without issue.  Prices were down to $450 earlier on in the year, but I don't know if that pricing will ever be seen again as it was super low on some clearance wheels.

http://www.forwardca.com

On September 18, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Michael Windrunner said:

I recently got a wheel and my girl wants to ride aswell but doesnt want to shell out like 1.3k on a brand new euc. 

Was looking for any decent 16 inch tire euc's but ill take a look at the other sizes aswell

Prefered brands are gotway or kingsong but anys fine aslong as its a decent machine. Please let me know :)

I'm selling my slightly used Gotway ACM 16" here in the forum. Take a look!

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Michael Windrunner said:

Still looking (based in London)

You've confused me as you put ' Usa nevada' earlier!:huh:
If you're interested, I'm happy to part with my 16' IPS132 as I'm looking to justify splashing out on a more powerful model.
I'm in York, North England.

23 hours ago, Michael Windrunner said:

Still looking (based in London)

For heaven's sake go into your profile and at least add what country (preferably state/county as well) you are in as you are making it very difficult for anyone to help you. There is a very good reason we ask you to do this.

If you are looking for a decent wheel for a good price and good support in London what about Jason McNeil's Wheelgo site : https://www.wheelgo.com/product/ips132-white/  You can probably arrange to pick it up if you want (just off of Tower Bridge Road.)

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 1:05 AM, Michael Windrunner said:

If you're willing to pay £625 you can get a brand new 2nd gen ninebot e+ from Speedyfeet.

That's an awesome price.

Archived