US Inmotion V5F+ Have Arrived & Cleared Customs

Good news, the first V5F+s have now cleared US Customs. We've sold half of this initial thirty Wheel order, so if you want to own one of the hottest Wheels of 2016 please get your order in soon as these won't be around for more than a week. 

On Monday, June 27, 2016 at 6:34 PM, SilverFire said:

I plan on buying one as soon as I can afford it. Still need another month or two though lol. Let me know if you do end up getting a second batch.

Can't speak for @Jason McNeil but it's always worth asking - maybe he'd hold one for you for a while if you'd made partial / deposit payment now and rest before shipping once you ready?

57 minutes ago, Fahrtwind said:

I visited your shop. Am I right you don´t send the wheels to Germany? I just could choose US, Mexico, Canada...

For the European version visit https://www.wheelgo.com/ however please note that due to some exclusive contracts for some EU countries some brands are not available from @Jason McNeil's shop.

23 hours ago, Fahrtwind said:

Thanks! It is on back order, expected arrival 1st week of July. So @Jason McNeil please left a note here if it is available again -thanks!

Manu

I think @Jason McNeil forgot to update the description in UK / EU webshop but he mentioned here in forums the stock shall be in this week already.

Thanks for the Wheelgo-Link. I just orderes one, expected shipping on wednesday! Shipping from UK to germany should last 3-4 days. I am so curious how it compares to my NB1 E+

Manu

21 minutes ago, Fahrtwind said:

Thanks for the Wheelgo-Link. I just orderes one, expected shipping on wednesday! Shipping from UK to germany should last 3-4 days. I am so curious how it compares to my NB1 E+

I'm sure you'll be please with both design as well as speed & range. I'm actually highly tempted to get one too despite having KS16 and some other wheels already ... :wub:

22 minutes ago, Fahrtwind said:

What did you originally order instead? V5+?

I think @Rehab1 was originally after KS16 if I'm not mistaken ... They're both great wheel in their own way though KS16 is massive and heavy while V5F+ is design masterpiece - nice, small and light.

@jason mcneil I will fly down and pick you up in the Gulfstream and then we both can head to LA for our V5F+s.   @fearedbliss Please let us know how your new V5F+ behaves.

Archived