Experience with ACM16

US69

Hy there,

Are there any more experiences with The ACM16 out now?

I Read this:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GotWay/permalink/1109332225791765/

also:translated from France Forum:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.de&tl=en&u=https://www.espritroue.fr/topic/587-freinage-acm-v1/%3Fpage%3D1&usg=ALkJrhgw0IMZBFc9E0LW5M-CpwmZ3ci_dA

up until now i got The ACM on my "much Wanted" List!

...but with Reading this and that they also changed The heatsink and some connectionplugs now in "newer produced" versions....Perhaps better to wait for a real V2???

same Start As with MCM4????

It could be... personally I'm waiting for more improvements to be made, such as longer pedals, more supportive padding, increased distance between the case and the ground, color options, and so forth. I could nitpick every last detail for eternity, but there comes a point where it meets enough criteria.

I'm one of the people that got burned by buying the high torque MCM4, when then they surprise released a high speed version only a month later.

I just read recently that the ACM lift test gives 47 kph app speed cutoff in the app, meaning 40 kph real speed cutoff (GW overestimates speeds 10-15%). 

I get the feeling a lot of people will be dissapointed with ACM v1

25 minutes ago, edwin_rm said:

I'm one of the people that got burned by buying the high torque MCM4, when then they surprise released a high speed version only a month later.

I just read recently that the ACM lift test gives 47 kph app speed cutoff in the app, meaning 40 kph real speed cutoff (GW overestimates speeds 10-15%). 

I get the feeling a lot of people will be dissapointed with ACM v1

I understand that like The ACM Is only capable of about real 35 kmh -real-?Btw: The KS16 gives You REAL 46 kmh Lift Cut Off....down to 70-75% Batterie.....

that would mean The Ks16 has nearly Same real-live Specs....BUT: Kingsong Cut The Max Speed by themself to 30.....or better say The Last possible tiltback Setting....Safety First.....

5 hours ago, WakefulTraveller said:

It could be... personally I'm waiting for more improvements to be made, such as longer pedals, more supportive padding, increased distance between the case and the ground, color options, and so forth. I could nitpick every last detail for eternity, but there comes a point where it meets enough criteria.

A good wheel should be tested by different groups of people then we correct different good suggestions to improve it. 

42 minutes ago, Linnea Lin Gotway said:

A good wheel should be tested by different groups of people then we correct different good suggestions to improve it. 

Could you send us sample units to test? We promise to give a lot of feedback.:D

My ACM16 arrived from Green and Fashion Traveling Shop on Thursday of last week, but with no battery (shipped to USA). The battery will be here tomorrow! Also of interest is that both the wheel and the batteries had a TOTAL travel time of only 48 hours from China to USA which is impressive. I can't stress enough that if you want to order into USA from Aliexpress you need to instruct the seller to ship the packages separately. 

I'll be getting the unit assembled tomorrow and will give my thoughts once I put some miles on it. 

Really excited!!!!

On 16. Mai 2016 at 5:32 PM, OliverH said:

My opinion: All about 25 km/h is competition mode and riders should wear the appropriate protection. Nothing for street use. I still haven't unlocked our KS16.

As i have crashed on 30 kmh i can only State that You Are correct!!!

at all i am interested in a 40'kmh Wheel because than i have more Safety reserves on 25-30.....

as now with The Ks14/16 i feel absolutly comfortable and Save As Long As The roads Are good/Perfect.....bit Not when there Are to much Street Bumps....then i Need more power/reserves...

so i am very interested in real live Reviews of The ks18 1200watt or ACM.....but have Not Seen much/any until now

1 hour ago, Jane Mo said:

:P acm problem are fixed.

Great, very good news !!!!  I guess you are referring to the braking problem.

I have a "french" ACM. I guess the firmware of our wheel need to be upgraded. Am I wright ? If so, when (no need to be very precise) "gotway france" will be able to upgrade our wheel ?

1 hour ago, koto said:

Great, very good news !!!!  I guess you are referring to the braking problem.

I have a "french" ACM. I guess the firmware of our wheel need to be upgraded. Am I wright ? If so, when (no need to be very precise) "gotway france" will be able to upgrade our wheel ?

we have sent france gotway a program updator to modify the hard to soft. i think you can contact Guillaume for help.

14 hours ago, Jane Mo said:

we have sent france gotway a program updator to modify the hard to soft. i think you can contact Guillaume for help.

Yes, Guillaume wrote us that they will be able to upgrade our ACMs soon after receiving the updator you mentioned.

I don't understand what you mean with "to modify the hard to soft"

8 hours ago, adhermes said:

@Jane Mo

I got my ACM from green and fashion traveling shop on Aliexpress. How do I update my unit to fix it? It's in the United States now.

contact your sales now and they should deal with this.

9 hours ago, koto said:

Yes, Guillaume wrote us that they will be able to upgrade our ACMs soon after receiving the updator you mentioned.

I don't understand what you mean with "to modify the hard to soft"

Guillaume knows how to modify,and i have sent his manual and machine.

On 2016/5/19 at 5:18 PM, LaRoueDeSecours said:

Hi @Jane Mo, yes we are on close contact with Guillaume. Could we know from you if it will correct both tilt back and braking issues?

Thanks

we have sent Guillaume the program updator and manual.the problem will be solved soon.

Archived