Airwheel intelligent Standing electric bicycle to meet scooter-lovers in Canton Fair

The 119th Session will be held in China Import and Export (Pazhou) Complex. It is expected to take place in three phases. Airwheel is set to attend Canton Fair in the phase that last from 15 to 19 April. The name of Canton Fair runs before it and attract a good many visitors across the globe. Thereby Canton Fair is of great importance to Airwheel because it serves as an outlet to show off its new products of electric self-balancing scooter and its powerful technology and creativity.

http://www.airwheel.net/scooter/Airwheel-Canton-Fair-4.jpg

In the 2016 CeBIT, Airwheel unveiled its new products. One of them is Airwheel two-wheeled self-balancing scooter Z5. Airwheel Z5 boasts its own feature of convenience. First of all, it can pack away. After the user folds it, it can be put into the boot.

http://www.airwheel.net/scooter/Canton-Fair-ZH-7.jpg

When the use needs to change to the public transportation, it also can be took into the bus or metro. For some who work in small office where there is little room, Airwheel Z5 will take on its convenience. It can be put under office desk for charge. When it is time to knock off, the use can take it out and ride it home. It is believed that Airwheel Z5 will become the favourite of visitors.

Amongst these new products, Airwheel artificial intelligence robot S9 is the most representative. Airwheel S9 represents the highest technology in the sector of electric scooter. The introduction of AI pushes Airwheel S9 ahead of time and of other competitors. It will stir up a revolutionary wave of technology. The integration of robotics and AI are the main draw of Airwheel S9. It is reported that more external devices will be introduced to Airwheel S9. At that time, Airwheel S9 will become more functional and practical. Thereby Airwheel booth in Canton Fair is worthy a visit.

Too much unnecessary bulk under the seat. If this is a rendering, that phone thing seems to be disproportionate to the size of that thing called S9. But appreciate the fancy designs. Keep them coming I don't buy them anyway.

I suspect it may  be  a mobile rapid response toilet.

I did hear some rumours about this device  that were leaked out over the  internet

You can see the level indicator on the tank at the bottom.

Hence the logo

"Give more than you think possible"

Jer

I like the "uniqueness" of Airwheel. After dropping (or set them on hold) electric unicycles they try to find a product line which is a cash cow. In my opinion only copying and modifying still existing products a company never find it's own design language and customer base.

On 2016/4/19 at 0:25 AM, MetricUSA said:

S9???

the new intelligent robot

On 2016/4/19 at 5:01 AM, Planetpapi said:

Too much unnecessary bulk under the seat. If this is a rendering, that phone thing seems to be disproportionate to the size of that thing called S9. But appreciate the fancy designs. Keep them coming I don't buy them anyway.

Follow-up will continue to update the physical pics, the current stage is to promote its products.

On 2016/4/19 at 5:53 AM, OliverH said:

I like the "uniqueness" of Airwheel. After dropping (or set them on hold) electric unicycles they try to find a product line which is a cash cow. In my opinion only copying and modifying still existing products a company never find it's own design language and customer base.

In addition to electric unicycles, there are S6 saddle-equipped electric scooter, Z series (2-wheeled electric scooter) and M series (electric skateboard) etc. in Airwheel.
Different scooters meet different demands. Airwheel will launch more new products to satisfy the increasing requirements.
Thanks for your attention.

• 7 months later...

Archived