ninebot one p pro first hand review!!!

The ninebot one series single-wheel cars produced by ninebot Inc. have come out for more than one year. During this period, this series have developed from the model-C, the enhanced version of model-C, model-C+, model- E, customized version of model- E, model- E+, to the final version of ninebot one P. If someone collects all the seven models single-wheel cars, maybe can summon the manage Mr. Wang ye of the ninebot Inc, aha. Among all the nenebotone series on the market, the top-level version of model-P is the most respected and mysterious. There were 10 single-wheel cars in private beta launched in September , 2015 and 10 ones in public beta restarted in  January 2016. While there were only 18 single-wheel cars in the hands of players. The other two were left in factory to adjust and improve timely when players test by themselves. As a single-wheel car enthusiast, I was very lucky to win the experience qualification of model-P in public beta. Also, I can share my true feelings and experience with you within a month. I feel very lucky and happy to open the black and mysterious Ninebotone P for everyone.

1:Improvement of appearance

Ninebot one P inherits the beauty and comfort of one series and on this basis, turns the classic porcelain beautiful shell of one series into the black transparent cool shell.
The white plastic bag side pad is also wrapped by a layer of black leather, which makes the whole body evolve into a black ghost.

2: Using laser to engrave the Chinese characters we want on the surface is to show the unique of every model-P in public beta.

3:Original strip-shaped anti-skid pedal was also improved into intensive anti-skid pedal. But to the players’ experience, the anti-skid property did not improve significantly and especially slippery when dipped water. A skilled player will buy themselves sandpaper to enhance the property of the anti-skid.

4:The one series are easily stained with dust. Even if you clean the outermost shell, you will find the inside are stained with a lot of dust when unfold the lamp ring and the shell. Especially the marquee circle is difficult to clean well. This is the common failing of electric tools. It is impossible to completely dustproof.

5:Summary: for the appearance, the new one P makes the reset and improvement on the base of the original one series. The visual black appearance let people feel it is smaller than the white one as the top-level version of one series, I think such a change can exhibit its unique.

6:This model-P in public beta used the improved control.
 Compared to the pipe 12MOS of model-E+ and the 10 model-P in private beta in September 2015, the model-P in public beta simplify itself into pipe 6MOS. But its single power increased greatly (but for the heat and the body temperature, we feel the rejection of heat is worse than pipe 12MOS. Which is better or worse can be drawn after using). The battery of model-P is the LG lithium battery model-hG3s, 3 ~ 3.1AH, 30A continuous discharge. I advise you to forget DIY. It is very dangerous to DIY such a huge current of battery. This battery has the highest performance currently with a low output.

7:Model-P with 800W power dishful hub motor is far greater than 500W power of model-E+ and model-E, which makes it become the maximum power of a dark horse of the one series. As for the 500W power motor of E+, I think it is not comparable to that of model-P. Mr. Wang ye said, the limit of the model-P (spin or not) is more than 50 yards. Now to consider the safety, 28 yards rocker and the set of 31 yard cannot accelerate is far below the So I think model-P is a sleeping lion and is not expected to wake up...

8:The labeling of battery is 340WH [30 (one) *3.7 (V) *3 ~ 3.1 (AMP) =333 ~ 344.1Wh (WH)]. To the most concerned endurance of battery life, I believe everyone has the answer. A standard weight person can run 35 km generally at a speed of 15km / h in the condition of common temperature, flat, no wind and. The endurance is bound to be greatly reduced with low temperature, windy, sudden acceleration, sudden deceleration, up and down the hills and so on;

9:Compared to the 10 single-wheel cars one series model-P in private beta, the 10 ones in public beta have upgraded the motherboard to make the performance more excellent. The speed waned when it reached 25km / h in the mode of high-speed closed in the APP. The speed waned when it reached 28km / h in the mode of high-speed open in the APP. When I maintain the speed above 27km/h in the road, I feel comfortable and ride fast. It is faster than general electric vehicles. But battery life is down to below 20km. The instantaneous speed can reach above 31km/h in visual. I did not go on the screenshot. It cannot be accelerated any more.
Although the speed and the endurance of battery life have been greatly improved, but the unacceptable design is: the speed is about 20km/h when the power between 20 and 30%. When power is between 10 and 20%, the speed is below 12km/h. When power is below 10%, it can't ride! So only when power is between 30 and 100% I can ride in high speed. This limit significantly reduces speed advantage of the model-P!
(Display on stress, and the biggest difference from the other one models the endurance of battery life and speed!!!)

10:Riding and controlling: The ONE series adopt the hub motor to make the riding comfortable and quiet. It doesn’t need battery with high requirements. Its power is less than GT. Accelerate and decelerate speed are not very fast. But compared to the one model-E vehicle ( I own a model-E before, easy to contrast), model-P is more steady. It accelerates and decelerates speed more smoothly. The riding has been significantly improved.  Walking past the barricades and potholes at a faster speed in general is no problem. But riding at low speed with 12 ~ 8 yards, it will produce a resonance phenomenon between the body and the foot and the comfort degree is obviously decreased.

11:APP Software: The name of the software is Ninebot with a symbol of 9. All the balance cars of ninebot Inc use this APP (include big nine and mini). Now my balance car is the latest version of the v1.3.5 and is first to connect Bluetooth whose password is 000000. After a successful connection, there is no need to input it next; however, it is not recommended to modify the password. Because this needs re-enter your password to connect every time, which is much complicated!

12:Home interface is simple and beautiful and is a circle speed table without movement, which looks like a handsome racing-car code table. Lock key is in the middle. It can make the little ONE powered off, and then it will stay there quietly. If it is touched, it will shake and whistle flash in order to warn and notice. Even it is stolen the thief can’t ride it in addition to change the motherboard. One end of the table is percentage of surplus power. You can clearly know the remaining capacity from the lights that boot marquee displays. The left corner bottom is a small speed limit (the fastest limit to 12km/h).

13:Stroking upward follow the arrows, you will find the speed, riding time, the total mileage, body temperature and other detailed information. You can also easily find the methods of adjusting lamp color without superfluous details. On the display of speed, it is basically true and has no vacuity compared with walker APP. 

14:Playability and Portability: imitation leather side cushion is more spacious and comfortable. But it doesn’t fit well with the calf (shorter). So when you play single leg cycling and other artistic movements, it will rub leg, which make the movements are difficult to display. Including the problem of rubbing wheels when you play single foot riding in one series, but in P series this problem remains unresolved, which results in low playability.

15:I believe the big size and heavy weight measured 13.8 kg are hard to afford to a lot of boys. The design of hidden handle is unique and in good quality. Even there is only one single side attached to the body. But you needn’t worry about the problem of breaking in the long run; but because of the poor portability, your hand will get tired and then slide down after a long time handle, which doesn’t meet the human hand comfort. Of course, if you don't worry about damaging round appearance of the ONE series. Install accessories such as the bar, headlights, parking frame are very good choices, which will greatly improve its portability and safety.

16:The most important is safety (say three times when important)

(1) Low speed power off only has relationship with force (torque of car), which means in low speed condition only slam acceleration will cause power outages and gentle start is a correct choice.
(2) Speeding rocker will make you unable to accelerate. (When in high speed, the rocker will slowdown. but your body is forward due to the acceleration. the car will be slightly down again and then up rise, which makes you cannot continue to speed. This design is very useful but harmful. You will rush with poor controlling. Unbelievable... )
(3) There is no need to talk about speed limit. Please cherish life and do not test the limits of the car.
(4) The model-P is high-speed vehicle. So the continuous climb will make the body temperature rise rapidly. The temperature may reach 75℃ when climb the mountain, which will lead to the motherboard burned out.
(5) If the front and rear pendulum work for a long time, it will also cause the body temperature rise to 75℃ and then burn out the motherboard or wiring.
(6) We must pay attention to the night riding. Even the model-P also has no front and rear lights. So we must be caution when night riding. You’d better mount headlights, about which the 9th forum has many posts. I do not repeat them.
(7)I haven’t ridden model-P in stormy weather. But for the same type model-E, I have ridden no matter in rainy or sunny. The waterproof performance is worthy of recognition.

Summary of safety: the riding players of this kind car must remember that do not accelerate and decelerate rapidly in any speed mode generally in order to avoid power off. And also, please don’t test the limit of single wheel easily in case of unnecessary damage.

Buy Ninebot One P

232736s9l227b3vzsr9ov9.jpg

16:The most important is safety (say three times when important)

(2) Speeding rocker will make you unable to accelerate. (When in high speed, the rocker will slowdown. but your body is forward due to the acceleration. the car will be slightly down again and then up rise, which makes you cannot continue to speed. This design is very useful but harmful. You will rush with poor controlling. Unbelievable... )
(4) The model-P is high-speed vehicle. So the continuous climb will make the body temperature rise rapidly. The temperature may reach 75℃ when climb the mountain, which will lead to the motherboard burned out.
(5) If the front and rear pendulum work for a long time, it will also cause the body temperature rise to 75℃ and then burn out the motherboard or wiring

Summary of safety: the riding players of this kind car must remember that do not accelerate and decelerate rapidly in any speed mode generally in order to avoid power off. And also, please don’t test the limit of single wheel easily in case of unnecessary damage.

Buy Ninebot One P

My first impression was that this is an advertisment - but a harmfull design and burned out motherboard is not something i'd like to buy ;) ... if they are now really about to come to the market ...

Without the proplems and delay i think i already would have had a P by now. But as it went there are also other manufacturers with very very nice wheels - and now one of this wheels arrives (hopefully) very soon...

if the OneP would have make it to market in September 15 it would have been a winner/bummer/runner :-)

NOW....it's just another 800Watt competitor with a max Batterie of 340-360wh....which is -in my opinion- much to less for a powerfull EUC up to 30kmh....

Aaah...and front and backlights are missing also....

And: Unless it is not proven, that the heat and burn Problem from the board are gone...it will be hard for the OneP to get the lost customer back....

My 2 Cents.....

• 2 months later...

Archived