Mods keep stealing my topics from me! (Split from: MTEN5 - 84v - 50s)

Hi mods. Apologies in advance for the off topic. It's the second time I post about a new wheel and it gets removed and replaced by someone else while  keeping my topic title, even though my topic was active (F22, now mten5). Is there an issue with me creating topics so I don't waste my time next time ? I posted about the wheel being announced, not about an event. If it's a matter of posting anything with the name of the wheel first, let me create every topic possible with no info about every rumored wheel for the rest of the year (that obviously wouldn't make any sense)...🙄

Edited by Ronin Ryder

1 minute ago, Ronin Ryder said:

Hi mods. It's the second time I post about a new wheel and it gets removed. Is there an issue? I posted about the wheel being announced, not about an event. 

Looks like it just has been merged into one topic?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ronin Ryder said:

Hi mods. Apologies in advance for the off topic. It's the second time I post about a new wheel and it gets removed and replaced by someone else while  keeping my topic title, even though my topic was active (F22, now mten5). Is there an issue with me creating topics so I don't waste my time next time ? I posted about the wheel being announced, not about an event. If it's a matter of posting anything with the name of the wheel first, let me create every topic possible with no info about every rumored wheel for the rest of the year (that obviously wouldn't make any sense)...🙄

I saw your topic pre-merge. I didn't do the merge, but when topics (or individual posts) get merged, the posts just get ordered by date, with whoever made the first post becoming the topic creator. Not sure how the title came to be, but if it's yours, I guess yours was just better so the merger used it.

Anyways, certainly not an intention to do do you bad, or us having the slightest problem with anything you do (we would just directly tell you - how else would you know).

This literally is just someone going "huh, we have two all-new topics about the new mten5" and merging them quickly. Don't read anything else into it please.

Sorry if you wanted to be the topic creator. If it bugs you too much (after all, not the first time, I actually did notice you in particular in this regard with an earlier merge), we will move the first two posts somewhere else (or at least maybe try not to repeat that in the future). I'll just say that the first few posts do make sense in the thread, contain real information (not just some speculation someone started 6 months ago), and were first - so please don't think to badly of us if we just threw them into the "real" mten5 topic. You'd think more about it than we did;)

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Please don't make my Sherman L post merged and disappear inside another topic. I worked a lot to put exclusive infos there. Thank you. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder

No guarantees it won't be merged. Mods here are oddly weird about these sort of topics.

• Haha 1