Seeking used unicycles in for conducting riding lessons - Northern California USA (local or shipped)

Hello! Thanks for clicking.

I'm looking for any models of used micro unicycles available in Northern California. I know a lot of people have an extra one lying around

Your unicycle will be ridden and well used! Repaired, treated with respect. It will go to a great home.

Please message me if you like! Thanks for being part of this community with me. This is the future!

-- Will

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey @Squishycld!

Thank you for asking. I'm probably not the best guy to ask about general repairs, but you might be able to find someone on the forums. I'm searching around for more repair partners in the area, so if you find someone please do let me know! They'll end up with lots of business form these forums eventually, I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@KaleOsaurusRex You still looking for Unicycles? I have a TG-T3 that I bought a few months ago when I was first starting to learn, I probably used it for about 25 miles (lightly) before I got a NB1 E+.

It's just lying around in my apartment. Can sell for $200 although you can cover shipping costs (Or you can discount that from the recent KS I bought from you and just credit a difference via PayPal).

Archived