Kingsong King-F22 , the King of High Performance | 155.4V 20" 2738Wh 50S

onkeldanuel

19 minutes ago, WheelGoodTime said:

By the looks of it, the F22 may be outdated by the time it finally gets into consumers' hands. Time will tell, maybe I'm wrong... but I doubt it. 

Maybe, may be not, depending on the buyer, IMO.

Until the owners' reviews are out, it is still on the table for me.

Holy shit that would be too expensive if the wheel had a 3.600Wh battery with 50S cells! Or even those crazy new Molicell batteries, not that you could even use that in a 3.600Wh battery.

Edit: and the weight is simply ridiculous for a wheel without a fullsize 3.600Wh battery or larger.

Edited by mhpr262
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, kintips said:

Hi Guys

I just posted a video of the F22 up for preorder now $5300

So , 160km range from a 2738wh battery on a 5kw motor and 110lbs. I think not. 81mph "top speed" does this mean free spin? Hardly "the king of high performance".

No IP rating?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

So , 160km range from a 2738wh battery on a 5kw motor and 110lbs. I think not. 81mph "top speed" does this mean free spin? Hardly "the king of high performance".

No IP rating?

Yeah it doesn't mention anything with water proofing, no IP rating that i can see on the site. i think that 81mph is plausible top speed, you have the commander GT Pro going 71mph this has a 155volt wheel

I'm curious if the 4 suspension system makes a difference. But i'm not $6000 curious (with Tax) that's crazy.  I don't think this wheel will be nimble at all at this weight lol

Also this thing is WIDE its 31.5 cm (12.4" INCHES), thats the length of a elementary school ruler, imagine that between your legs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mhpr262 said:

Holy shit that would be too expensive if the wheel had a 3.600Wh battery with 50S cells! Or even those crazy new Molicell batteries, not that you could even use that in a 3.600Wh battery.

Edit: and the weight is simply ridiculous for a wheel without a fullsize 3.600Wh battery or larger.

I'm new.  I thought 50S batteries were the rage.  Is there a new Molicell battery that out performs the 50S?  Still learning.

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

I'm new.  I thought 50S batteries were the rage.  Is there a new Molicell battery that out performs the 50S?  Still learning.

There are plenty of batteries that outperform the 50s, the problem is that in general, most of those batteries have a lower energy density. the 50S is a great mix of high performance and high energy density, and manufacturers have access to TONS of those cells Molicel p50b batteries have the same energy density as the 50S (5000mAh), but they are able to continuously discharge at 60A, as opposed to the 50s's 25a. The problem is that manufacturers are having trouble getting access to the necessary quantities of that. Furthermore, political tensions between China and Taiwan make it also troublesome to get enough of the battery cells that they need - Molicel is Taiwanese. P50B is the best option out there without a doubt, but there are a number of barriers that prevent EUC Manufacturers from being able to use them in their products.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WheelGoodTime said:

There are plenty of batteries that outperform the 50s, the problem is that in general, most of those batteries have a lower energy density. the 50S is a great mix of high performance and high energy density, and manufacturers have access to TONS of those cells Molicel p50b batteries have the same energy density as the 50S (5000mAh), but they are able to continuously discharge at 60A, as opposed to the 50s's 25a. The problem is that manufacturers are having trouble getting access to the necessary quantities of that. Furthermore, political tensions between China and Taiwan make it also troublesome to get enough of the battery cells that they need - Molicel is Taiwanese. P50B is the best option out there without a doubt, but there are a number of barriers that prevent EUC Manufacturers from being able to use them in their products.

WGT-Rob, you never disapoint.  This helps so much.  I read and read, but I doubt I'll ever attain your Doctorate level in EUCs.  Thank you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kintips said:

Also this thing is WIDE its 31.5 cm (12.4" INCHES)

v13's, lynxes and s22 are around 8" and the s22 being slightly fatter, which i don't like.

12.4" sounds ridiculous.  the v13 and lynxes are very comfy being slim.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

v13's, lynxes and s22 are around 8" and the s22 being slightly fatter, which i don't like.

12.4" sounds ridiculous.  the v13 and lynxes are very comfy being slim.

I have extra pads at the top edge of my battery boxes adding another 2" to the width. It took me a few weeks before I was comfortable on the S22.

When I switched back to my MCM after four months, I needed one-two hours to ride it effortlessly again, but now I can switch between all my wheels as needed without thinking about it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WheelGoodTime said:

Also the price, Molicel are a lot more expensive and thus the price of the wheel would be higher. 50S are the best price:performance battery currently on the market. Would be cool to see PEVs utilising the P50B though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frolic0415 said:

Also the price, Molicel are a lot more expensive and thus the price of the wheel would be higher. 50S are the best price:performance battery currently on the market. Would be cool to see PEVs utilising the P50B though!

is the only molicel EUC out there the Kingsong S18 (pro AKA molicel version)? i haven't heard of another EUC with molicel battery packs

• Like 1

On 9/18/2024 at 9:04 PM, kintips said:

is the only molicel EUC out there the Kingsong S18 (pro AKA molicel version)? i haven't heard of another EUC with molicel battery packs

Ewheels offered some Masters with P42 packs quite some time back. Their current stock of Nikola+ have Molicels as well.