Kingsong King-F22 , the King of High Performance | 155.4V 20" 2738Wh 50S (now F22 Pro with 3100Wh, 176.4V)

onkeldanuel

6 hours ago, YCC said:

Is this the ultimate type wheel? A wheel combined with the music system, suspension system, the super charging voltage, and moderate battery size, as well as the acceptable weight.

Commander L has all that as well.

5 hours ago, Frolic0415 said:

Commander L has all that as well.

You mean Commander Max( the spec see as the link) , however, I am talking about the ultimate specs of wheel. F22 pro has the highest motor power, highest charging voltage, 4 FAST oil suspension, 3108WH battery size and 48 kilograms.

10 minutes ago, YCC said:

4 FAST oil suspension

Apparently, the F22 is no more.

And the F22 Pro uses 4 DNM air sprung, hydraulic struts.

I really enjoy riding my S22 and S16 Pro, and they are easy to work on too. So, I am patiently waiting for the next Kingsong flagship wheel to be released. 

• Like 1

haha people are complaining about Begode bringing out new wheels all the time, now Kingsong discontinues a wheel that was not even sold 😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robse said:

haha people are complaining about Begode bringing out new wheels all the time, now Kingsong discontinues a wheel that was not even sold 😂😂

Unlike Begode, Kingsong's F22 was cancelled because it was leapfrogged by another company's product even before it had a chance to get our of the gate.

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

And the F22 Pro uses 4 DNM air sprung, hydraulic struts.

I try not to speculate without seeing the wheel in person but this really bothers me atm.

So we have to trust the design won't leak air and our inflation is spot on.

I wonder why they no longer went with the Fastace implementation.

Plus I hate the idea of the valve being on the bottom like the V11. But maybe its very well shielded from the elements and we have nothing to worry about.

image.thumb.jpeg.742df526501bda492e0d2abd2f1fee30.jpeg

16 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Unlike Begode, Kingsong's F22 was cancelled because it was leapfrogged by another company's product even before it had a chance to get our of the gate.

well, and i wont get my blitz before it's blytz#2 og whatever, still it's funny :P

16 minutes ago, The Brahan Seer said:

image.thumb.jpeg.742df526501bda492e0d2abd2f1fee30.jpeg

How/why does this thing have "Air Pressure Regulation" AND "Preload Adjustment"? Are two of the struts filled with air and the other two have steel springs in them?!?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rider1 said:

How/why does this thing have "Air Pressure Regulation" AND "Preload Adjustment"? Are two of the struts filled with air and the other two have steel springs in them?!?

I asked myself the same question. 

It's seemed odd to me.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, techyiam said:

Huh? The F22 was canceled? I didn't notice .... :sleep1:

It's just their usual weird kind of marketing/product launch, remember that the pre-production S22 was called S20? Seems they name their prototypes one thing and the production unit something else, maybe it makes sense for them internally but confusing for the customer.

2 hours ago, Rawnei said:

It's just their usual weird kind of marketing/product launch, remember that the pre-production S22 was called S20? Seems they name their prototypes one thing and the production unit something else, maybe it makes sense for them internally but confusing for the customer.

But the F22 and F22 Pro are different wheels specwise? Unlike the S22 and S22 Pro which dont have much of a difference.

155v vs 176v, 2700wh vs 3100wh and fastace suspension vs air suspension. Last one being maybe a downgrade rather than an upgrade.

Afaik the S20 and S22 were pretty much identical. Probably changed for marketing purposes, but the wheel itself was pretty much the same?

42 minutes ago, Anthraksi said:

But the F22 and F22 Pro are different wheels specwise? Unlike the S22 and S22 Pro which dont have much of a difference.

155v vs 176v, 2700wh vs 3100wh and fastace suspension vs air suspension. Last one being maybe a downgrade rather than an upgrade.

Afaik the S20 and S22 were pretty much identical. Probably changed for marketing purposes, but the wheel itself was pretty much the same?

It doesn't matter, F22 was the unfinished prototype and when they finalized everything they gave it a new name.

I think it's unnecessary of them but it's a repeat pattern of theirs.

Just now, Rawnei said:

It doesn't matter, F22 was the unfinished prototype and when they finalized everything they gave it a new name.

I think it's unnecessary of them but it's a repeat pattern of theirs.

Gave it a little bit of something else too. But I think it was necessary for them to go back to the designing table since the Sherman L blew the F22 out of the market even before they got it out the door. F22 was heavier and features less battery so uh… and the price difference wasnt that huge either.

But I’m not sure if this is a good wheel either. Sure you can say its the top dog specwise (if you only look at voltages) but its still a 3100wh wheel with a 48kg weight attached to it.

4 hours ago, Rawnei said:

The S20 name got changed to the S22 after the prototype wheel fire and bad publicity

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Frolic0415 said:

The S20 name got changed to the S22 after the prototype wheel fire and bad publicity

Exactly, that was the only reason.

Similarly, I assume they don't want people to find the originally planned specs when googling F22, so they named it F22 Pro to distinguish it more clearly and prevent confusion (and create more hype/excitement before release, maybe).

3 hours ago, Anthraksi said:

Hmmm, I'm wondering if tthe F22 155/6v controller could improve the performance of the S22/Pro....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, litewave said:

Hmmm, I'm wondering if tthe F22 155/6v controller could improve the performance of the S22/Pro....

I like where this is going. 

S22 Pro Max.

155.4 V,   2738 Wh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1