Begode Blitz 2400wh: 134V, 20", 79lbs

Cerbera

44 minutes ago, Robse said:

I have probably reached the point where the Blitz will be tried as my next wheel.  It's the closest I'll get to an RS19, so we'll see. But: Where to buy? Has anyone from Europe bought anything from this shop? https://www.eucshop.lt/en/home/347-begode-blitz.html I ask because in this shop they offer Blitz for only 2650 Euro / approx. $2430 . It is improbably cheap compared to other places, and even lower price that ewheels advertises.  And sometimes something is too good to be good. Therefore, does anyone have experience? (they require payment of the entire amount up front, and then you are like f****d if the item never arrives anyway)

I've bought from EUCShop in the past and have friends who did as well, it's a nice shop and the owner is very responsive and helpful, got nothing bad to say.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Robse said:

I have probably reached the point where the Blitz will be tried as my next wheel.  It's the closest I'll get to an RS19, so we'll see. But: Where to buy? Has anyone from Europe bought anything from this shop? https://www.eucshop.lt/en/home/347-begode-blitz.html I ask because in this shop they offer Blitz for only 2650 Euro / approx. $2430 . It is improbably cheap compared to other places, and even lower price that ewheels advertises.  And sometimes something is too good to be good. Therefore, does anyone have experience? (they require payment of the entire amount up front, and then you are like f****d if the item never arrives anyway)

It's more expensive than that WITHOUT tax, so I don't know, but it DOES sound too good to be true.

Here's a trusted EU seller listing: 
https://oneride.eu/en/begode/1349-begode-blitz-50s-electric-unicycle.html

If I can get it for 2600€ then I may have to pull the trigger! Also if they're selling it for 2600€ then the rest of the sellers are MILKING us lol.

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Thanks 1

I am curious that among these three wheel, GT pro, ET max, and Blitz, which wheel will win the speed racing.

On 7/20/2024 at 3:11 PM, xiiijojjo said:

It's more expensive than that WITHOUT tax, so I don't know, but it DOES sound too good to be true.

Here's a trusted EU seller listing: 
https://oneride.eu/en/begode/1349-begode-blitz-50s-electric-unicycle.html

If I can get it for 2600€ then I may have to pull the trigger! Also if they're selling it for 2600€ then the rest of the sellers are MILKING us lol.

I asked Begode directly to buy from factory (did this already in the past) 

And the factory price is 2200$ +325$ Seashipping if buying 1 Blitz....if you are courious 

Seems that this price from eucshop has to be without tax also, so maybe they are also just a middleman between you and the factory with a little provision

Also they will get an better price due to ordering in bulk  

Edited by onkeldanuel
  • Like 2

On 7/20/2024 at 9:22 PM, YCC said:

I am curious that among these three wheel, GT pro, ET max, and Blitz, which wheel will win the speed racing.

GT Pro is obviously the fastest wheel at 168V, with @Hsiang hitting on it 70mph 😉. I invite you to watch the video if you didn't. I'm expecting the Blitz to have a master-like top speed. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 1

I am also a bit annoyed about this claimed 70 miles/hour speed record when this speed has not been calibrated to real speed. is it 5% off? Is it 15% off? Nobody knows, therefor claiming 70 Miles/h is BS.
I love the videos from both Ronin and Hsiang. But come on!!

1 hour ago, EUCzero said:

I am also a bit annoyed about this claimed 70 miles/hour speed record when this speed has not been calibrated to real speed. is it 5% off? Is it 15% off? Nobody knows, therefor claiming 70 Miles/h is BS.

Some say it was 24% off.

2 hours ago, Rawnei said:

Some say it was 24% off.

For an advocate of precision, I'm surprised by the exception you're making here. "Some say", no evidence. This is a c38 version, there's just one model. Where is this 24% sourced from on the C38 version?

3 hours ago, EUCzero said:

I'm just trolling the 3-4 guys gps extremists and it works every - single - time 😊. Just need to say the magic words Hsiang/70mph to activate the magic. We know it's wheel speed, we even discussed it offline. 

Screenshot_20240721_184822_CapCut.jpg

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

I'm expecting the Blitz to have an 55-58mph GPS top speed given it's free spin claims. Should be plenty fast for what it is.  @Hsiang 70mph claim is pretty ridiculous knowing how much the GT Pro over reports speed. It with a C38 motor and taller 100/90-14 tire is probably slightly faster than a ET Max but not by much. You can't fit that tire on the ET Max as it i already maxed out tire height wise with the 90/90-14.

I'm expecting the Blitz to have a top speed at 134V on par with the Master, 52-53mph wheel at 80%pwm. I don't see why it would perform more but I'm not familiar enough with the C32 motor. I doubt the goal here is to have the fastest wheel ever, but rather the fastest lightweight wheel. 

1 hour ago, Ronin Ryder said:

For an advocate of precision, I'm surprised by the exception you're making here. "Some say", no evidence. This is a c38 version, there's just one model. Where is this 24% sourced from on the C38 version?

I'm just trolling the 3-4 guys gps extremists and it works every - single - time 😊. Just need to say the magic words Hsiang/70mph to activate the magic. We know it's wheel speed, we even discussed it offline. 

Screenshot_20240721_184822_CapCut.jpg

@WheelGoodTime said on this forum, I'm sure you already saw it.

2 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

@WheelGoodTime said on this forum, I'm sure you already saw it.

He tested the c40 version, not the c38 version, therefore not the version @Hsiang used for his world record of 70mph (😁). I will try to see if I can quickly test the c38 again and confirm what is the exact % difference, but I don't promise anything. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder

Just now, Ronin Ryder said:

He tested the c40 version, not the c38 version, therefore not the version hsiang used for his world record of 70mph (joking OK 😁) . Like I said, let's be precise. I will try to see if I can quickly test the c38 again and confirm what is the exact % difference, but I don't promise anything. 

What @WheelGoodTime said that I was 24% before firmware update and the something else (unknown, lower) after firmware update, if firmware changes was after doing that run need to take that into account. But if feels like parody having this discussion with you because you have shown multiple times that you just don't care.

1 minute ago, Rawnei said:

What @WheelGoodTime said that I was 24% before firmware update and the something else (unknown, lower) after firmware update, if firmware changes was after doing that run need to take that into account. But if feels like parody having this discussion with you because you have shown multiple times that you just don't care.

So you are telling me that a wheel with a C38 motor has potentially the same behavior than one with a c40 motor? I wonder where the joke lies here. Allright have a good day! 

Edited by Ronin Ryder

1 minute ago, Ronin Ryder said:

So you are telling me that a wheel with a C38 motor has potentially the same behavior than one with a c40 motor? I wonder where the joke lies here. Allright have a good day! 

I'm not making any claims at all, I'm repeating what @WheelGoodTime said, you are the one dismissing everyone around you and moving goal posts around.

I don't know if this type of racing has a name. I googled "What is the name for the type of racing where all racers have identical vehicles?" But I got nothing.

Wouldn't it be a great kind of racing to prove who the best racer is instead of what wheel is the fastest since we already have plenty of that.

I wonder who would win if everyone rode the Blitz in a race?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

I'm not making any claims at all, I'm repeating what @WheelGoodTime said, you are the one dismissing everyone around you and moving goal posts around.

You are assuming a 24% deviation for @Hsiang's world record, posting this everywhere. I'm telling you this value is not proven correct considering @Hsiangused a c38 version. It could be more or less. No one knows yet. So stop assuming by repeating, and start proving if you want to circulate values. It goes both ways, not just to riders who assume a wheel top speed. Be blessed! 

Edited by Ronin Ryder

1 minute ago, on one said:

I don't know if this type of racing has a name. I googled "What is the name for the type of racing where all racers have identical vehicles?" But I got nothing.

Wouldn't it be a great kind of racing to prove who the best racer is instead of what wheel is the fastest since we already have plenty of that.

Probably @roghaj 😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, on one said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-design_racing

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ronin Ryder said:

You are assuming a 24% deviation for @Hsiang's world record, posting this everywhere. I'm telling you this value is not proven correct considering @Hsiangused a c38 version. It could be more or less. No one knows yet.

I'm not assuming anything, in discussions I have mentioned that it could potentially be anywhere between 15-24%, this seems rather personal for you.

It's funny how the burden of evidence is not on the youtuber making claims but rather on the community being skeptical of said claims.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Now I think maybe everyone should relax a little. I have ordered a Blitz. Expected arrival approx. mid or late September. And if the weather is for it, I promise that I will do a speed test ride as one of the first things, assisted by a good friend who has a laser speedometer.  And if i survive, I will present the result here. In the meantime, remember that the joy of anticipation is often the greatest :cheers:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

It's funny how the burden of evidence is not on the youtuber making claims but rather on the community being skeptical of said claims.

If you decide to come forward to claim something, like you did with assuming 24% on the wrong wheel, posting absolutely everywhere this piece of disinformation, you better be solid, else best to accept being proven wrong,as I just did. You won't see me posting numbers without evidence ready to be pulled out, that's the difference between our approaches, and why you are being frustrated. It's not worth it, next time just double check. Have a nice day. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Upvote 1