JZT's Leaperkim Lynx Review

JZT-Colorado

RIP orange dream machine!

This seals the deal for the lynx being my next wheel. My riding is 50/50 on and off road.  

@JZT-Colorado I remember wrong way talking about, and showing, the pedals dipping in corners. Is that still present on your batch 2? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Flying W said:

RIP orange dream machine!

This seals the deal for the lynx being my next wheel. My riding is 50/50 on and off road.  

@JZT-Colorado I remember wrong way talking about, and showing, the pedals dipping in corners. Is that still present on your batch 2? 

I don’t notice it in any significant or bothersome way, no.  Especially at speed, when it matters most, it tracks perfectly smooth and true, even when I’m leaning pretty strongly into the curve.  I used to have a V10F that did this turning-pedal-dip, and yeah, it was a little sketch, but the Lynx doesn’t do that, at least not now with Batch-2 and latest firmware. 

I’m glad my review was helpful! Thank you! Safe riding!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, varamontelo said:

Hi,

does lynx use the same screws as patton ? can lynx drive without app ?

Thanks.

Hi, I’m not exactly sure to which screws you’re referring, but there are certainly some that look the same, but perhaps not all of them.

Both the Lynx and the Patton most certainly will ride just fine without being connected to the app. The control panel is more than enough to control all the settings you need.

-J.

• Like 2