Tire size conversion for unconventional Dirt pit tire against flat tire

marc

I think I have the best unicycle tire with greatest grooves in tire of 1,5mm for an unicycle (Gotway Msuper2): it is a 18x2.5 64/355 tire

But still I have frequently flat tires because of pieces of glass on the route. Every time I have to dismantle the unicycle. repair the inner tube or buying a new inner/outer tube. I have paid 80 dollars for one inner+outer tube.

But this is not the solution: I have still flat tires. 1,5mm is not enough.

there are 18 inch tires with big grooves but the naming of the tire is different. I do not know if it will fit. even the seller does not understand me when I give my tire size. apparently the namings for bike/unicycle is different than car/big moto. and there is no correlation? correct? even if we talk about the same tire, since nobody knows the correlation between namings we cannot know if it will fit.

e.g. 120/100-18

my tire is named 18x2.5 64/355

how do I do the conversion between tire namings. There are sites for conversion of tire sizes but it is between inch and  meter not between the two namings mentioned above

@EUC Extreme 

I have opened an account in taobao but as sending cost he asks 10 times the price of the product? Taobao says me that I have to propose these shipping methods to the seller. Apparently it costs 0,5 euro to send 20kg to europe: probably by ship.

meanwhile I have seen the product on the english version of taobao which is aliexpress: there it costs 50 dollar. on taobao it was 6 dollar but I have to learn him how to ship. Those who speak english and can send to europe sells the product with very high gains: 50 dollar instead of 6 dollar. I am sure that it will not cost 45 dollar to send to here. I have bought products for 0,5 euro which includes product cost + shipping cost (15 000km) + tax on china + tax in europe + gain of factory + gain of intermediate person. All of them they divided my 50 cents into pieces to be happy and to send it to 15 000km distance.

I have bought it on aliexpress now. I have tried to learn (in chinese with google translate) to ship to the person who sells it for 6 dollar on taobao but I found only instant message in taobao and seller was not online. mail would be better but I did not found that option. but for my future purchases it would be better to learn the shipping manner to the seller since I buy everything from china as an european. Aliexpress is already 10 times cheaper as here and taobao is 10 times cheaper than aliexpress so...

52 minutes ago, marc said:

I have bought it on aliexpress now. I have tried to learn (in chinese with google translate) to ship to the person who sells it for 6 dollar on taobao but I found only instant message in taobao and seller was not online. mail would be better but I did not found that option. but for my future purchases it would be better to learn the shipping manner to the seller since I buy everything from china as an european. Aliexpress is already 10 times cheaper as here and taobao is 10 times cheaper than aliexpress so...

The price in taobao does not include shipping. You have to consider the volume and the weight of the item when calculating the shipping cost. Also if the item has lithium batteries, then the shipping cost will be a lot higher. 

Archived