Black Friday Bargains 2023

novazeus

i have three pairs of these but i want more. if i lived up north, i never go outside with out them. 

here on the ranch i'm usually naked, so i have to put on something to go to my gate and retrieve my packages, everything is delivered, i never leave. so i just slip on these padded shorts. 

it started drizzling when my wheel came, and wrestling it into the container, slipped on my wet 2x4 deck in these "knobby" mte trail boots from van's. slipped right out from underneath me. i have a 79 year old friend that spents months and surgeriees for a broken hip when he lost his balance slipping on a pair of jeans and getting his toe caught in the hem. 

so if u see these on sale, pls lmk. saved my ass today, and i wasn't even riding. 

https://demon-united.com/products/zero-rf-unisex-shorts

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

... so if u see these on sale, pls lmk. saved my ass today, and i wasn't even riding. 

https://demon-united.com/products/zero-rf-unisex-shorts

email/call Demon CS and ask them for a 15% discount. Also, they don't charge tax in Utah on Internet orders, and shipping is free > $100.

Edit: the discount code "Shred on!" should work for a 12% immediate discount.

Edited by litewave
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ok, i'm gonna overhaul my s22 amateur and make it a "pro"!

that and the ball bearing kit, and maybe hou's suspension bolt kit and whatever else. i have this bonding type graphite spray i'm gonna try on the rails, it's pretty caustic, like hazmat caustic. but it's non-vicous. and with a brand new rock hard michelin on it, it might be the lynx killer.

aliens has the pro motor 4000 watt on black friday sale for $100. and even though inmotion is sending me one, for $5 bought a spare kickstand, hopefully beat the one coming from shenzhen. 

and a blue and red pass pro helmet $199 each, to get to free shipping. 

sb fun tearing into the s22 and not be in a hurry to get it back on the road.

oh no, the hobbyist in me is swelling up. super excited to mount my first motorcycle tire, hopefully tubeless, if anybody has on the s22. and what valve stem did u use please. 

same goes for the s18, but it will be later. 

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

euc deals . com

same company has the s22 pro for $2699

studio amg has them for $2645

freemotion has the amateur version like mine for $2599. hopefully after the $100 pro motor swap and the free ball bearing slider kit from kingsong, and the $45 michelin tire, and moving the pedals down and forward,  mine sb pro plus. a lynx killer. 

euc related for me. i needed to mow a few acres for my wheel traing facility. first pupil today.

i paid $3799 delivered no tax(i'm ag)with a full tank of gas and i love it. 

tractor supply.

when u look at the cost of wheels, the upcoming lynx for example. this bad boy zero turn mower at 665 pounds with a 25hp kohler engine cost me $3800 delivered and the lynx costs $4200 delivered. economy is slowing. bad for everything, but non-essentials like wheels, really bad. 

pev's/batteries have to get less expensive to ever compete with gas and diesel.

for 99.97% of humans, the lynx is a toy. a human could make a living mowing yards with this bad boy. 

i'll give my first full lesson on a wheel on the 9th. she did very well today.

nikki

8084A6F6-E1A7-41EC-9730-3A95C2B464C0.thumb.jpeg.87c1bd16867d7ba012a5bcdc05c0ab29.jpeg

242F45A8-DD1C-441C-9AB5-91F3AD5BD3CB.jpeg.d470b7b2803dcba73005cd56e203c4fb.jpeg

and here's hills on my property. look for my bad boy at the top of the hill. about a 30' change in elevation. 75-80 amsl at the top.

62A3DE9D-D27A-4373-BF47-C895BE484990.thumb.jpeg.59425155251a63e1cf726c412a189a90.jpeg

D55C5DBA-6C44-4B9B-B367-E0DCD51A83AC.thumb.jpeg.bea6d4e68a310effe08aeb15d5697c66.jpeg

Edited by novazeus

• 2 weeks later...
  • RagingGrandpa changed the title to Black Friday Bargains 2023
  • 2 months later...
On 11/14/2023 at 2:28 PM, novazeus said:

yeah, that's how jacob at neltrek screwed up. i mean, i'm not in arizona, i depend on humans to be able to read!

Nothing got screwed up. You just had bad luck it seems?