Video - Great video for tire repair

Pretty handy... Haven't needed to fix a tyre yet, but I've currently got my wheel in pieces, as it had drawn hairs, weeds and all sorts of crap between the axle and the tire hub and was starting to make a "rasping" sound (for the lack of a better word in my english vocabulary). At the same time, I'm cleaning the wheel rim and shells from inside, doing some extra caulking, insulation-taping some wires and fixing a couple of fractures in the shell with two-component epoxy resin.

I will go Gotway 18 sisärengaas quite often broken when the hard drive in stone.
But I do not understand why the need to disassemble the entire unit for patching rubber. I do not open any device. I take the view, but the rubber and place it directly by law. I do not need a screwdriver or anything. Only a small plastic box with repair facilities.

Yes @​​vee73 but the M18 wheel is fairly open and relatively easy to work on. Some wheels as in the video are much more encased in their shells and are a lot easier if you remove the shell.

Not a lot of point in removing the pedal though as it only gets in the way a little if it overlaps the rim and the one in the video didn't. 

• 1 year later...

Hi, interesting video. I am a newbi and my wheel has a crack on the shell on the side of  the buttons.. I wonder if I unscrew it it will come out as easy as the other side.. any advice?

It is a generic and it's exactly like this one:

15656.jpg

Thank you for your help!

Virginio

Archived