Begode Master3 leak

Initial feedback to Begode would be 'no to the flat seat at the back'; that needs a firm rise section at the rear, so your arse can locate the right place to sit, and you don't sit down off the back of it onto a gusset scrubbing tyre that would be if anything 'too effective' at cleaning that area !

And I can tell 'em right now that if you don't want people to bin those pads they need to be hell of a lot wider than that and come with ACTUAL BRAND VELCRO, not that bullshit 'one-time-use-if-you're-lucky' fake 3M rubbish pretending to be glue !! EVERYBODY hates that. Be brave, Begode - be the first to do it properly !!

Also, is that just one long thin battery pack per side ? Seems strange if so...

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 2

Begode is deviating from the rear linkage shock suspension design.

Still modular. Still minimalist design. Keeping parking stand. 

Original line drawing design in a patent application. Very different to copying competitor's design and printing out cgi images.

Good luck to Inmotion V14. It is only running a couple years behind. 

Edited by techyiam

Aw shit. Here we go again
Given that the EX30 seems to be the "perfected" master design and fixed the issues with the Master, T4, and master pro before it, I feel like we're gonna need to see another couple revisions of this new design before its any good.
Can they learn to ditch their terrible pad design yet? None of their wheels have gotten the pads right. Even the begode employees seen riding the wheels have to come up with their own pad solution

• Haha 1

How many revisions are they gonna make? It gets to a point where people will buy less of the version 1 because everyone will assume version 2,000 will come out a month later

I mean, i guess it's a good thing considering they are using a wheel that's popular to revise...much like the sherman series

Edited by BKW

It looks interesting.. Battery cases are slim like T4. But the wheel diameter seems larger. 18" ? it would be interesting if they made a better build quality 18" T4 and somehow managed to keep the weight the same or lower (maybe down to different suspension mechanism.)

The foam shape is kind of stupid..

Edited by Drunkard