King Song S22 Pro (split from “S22 suspension settings”)

Paul A

On 5/19/2023 at 2:03 PM, Crab said:

First real problem now with Hou sliders, grinding all of the sudden.

CBA217A8-AFD0-45DB-B736-D34349AD9F23.jpeg

C28D5F17-3CBF-458E-A4C2-6A1BD98142AB.jpeg

Hi! Did you switch your S22 Pro's original sliders to Hou's sliders as soon as you received your S22 Pro?

• Like 1

Hey guys. I have heard reports that after approximately 400km (250 miles), in severe use, the original sliders start to make some noise. Apparently, Hou's sliders last a lot longer. Has anyone had any experience with this on the S22 Pro?

My S22 Pro was just delivered this morning, pretty sure I'm going to order a set of ning ning's sliders and the 900lbs spring he has now.  I'm just about 104kg fully geared so I think a stiffer spring might be nice.  Getting excited to unbox it later.

Still disappointing that King Song's slider implementation seems less than ideal, hope mine has the white rollers at least.

Will also be attempting to install a tubeless setup with the Pilot Street 2, hope it works as well as the others that have posted about it.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 4:33 AM, JPAndrade said:

Hi! Did you switch your S22 Pro's original sliders to Hou's sliders as soon as you received your S22 Pro?

Came with from ewheels.

• Like 1