About the Community Reputation

Lisny Abby

Hi @Lisny Abby, you have been posting many short comments on a lot of threads. Most of those comments do not help the discussion, people may think you are spamming. For example this post just copies the Airwheel X8 marketing information. There is some concern that you and @Dauy Alice are collaborating to promote Airwheel.

1 hour ago, dmethvin said:

Hi @Lisny Abby, you have been posting many short comments on a lot of threads. Most of those comments do not help the discussion, people may think you are spamming. For example this post just copies the Airwheel X8 marketing information. There is some concern that you and @Dauy Alice are collaborating to promote Airwheel.

Haha, calling an EUC an electric wheelbarrow is a little obvious. That's some low energy shilling. Lisny, you need to get better at viral marketing!

4 hours ago, dmethvin said:

3 hours ago, lizardmech said:

Haha, calling an EUC an electric wheelbarrow is a little obvious. That's some low energy shilling. Lisny, you need to get better at viral marketing!

Actually, Lisny Abby is ex-Love Cherish, she changed her display name some time back, and she's listed as Airwheel representative in the Reseller-list (I asked her about it in private message and she said she's the factory representative and wanted to be added on the list). If you click the tagged-name here: 

it actually takes you to Lisny Abby's profile.

I think this requires closer investigation. If you look through the posts of @Dauy Alice, @Lisny Abbyand @Jie Janet you can see how, to all appearances, the three of them appear to be colluding together to promote Airwheel products in an underhanded way. I.e. By taking turns to be satisfied customers or customers "desperate" to obtain one.

As such I think this does significant harm to Airwheel as a brand.

I've realised this Airwheel and Subcompany (Fosjoas) rumbling also. It's like controlling threads in social media. One person starts a thread and one or more jump in. In this case it was very clear to which companies they belong. 

It's time to define/ recall advertising policies. What about the brand specific subforums? Are this for advertising/ press releases or for brand specific discussions of customers/ interesting party? Employees of manufacturers should join in there to answer question, posting tutorials, improvements. 

Archived