Which one to buy... IPS191 vs KS16

Jaumebyn

11 hours ago, Jaumebyn said:

I recieved my 191 today finally and after try it a little I see that the app don't have "riding modes" like ninebot.. I feel it very very different than the ninebot, (more difficult to me). I download Xima app and Xima holtz by Kevin and I do not see the option anywhere..

Thanks!

You could try intalling the IamIPS app as the new Lhotz shares the motherboard and motor with the T models, that work with that app and has 2 riding modes.

Would be strange that IPS keeps 2 different apps for machines that share the same electr(on)ics. just my 2c:huh:

Now I'm confused! Where can I find this IamIPS for android? I have saved to my Drive Xima app and Xima app 30 kph, but I can't find anything else. IamIPS iOS app needs iOS 8 and iPad doesn't allow to install. I only have on an old iPhone 4 - which can't be updated to iOS 8.
But I would really really love a stiffer mode - how to...???

9 hours ago, THA said:

Now I'm confused! Where can I find this IamIPS for android? I have saved to my Drive Xima app and Xima app 30 kph, but I can't find anything else. IamIPS iOS app needs iOS 8 and iPad doesn't allow to install. I only have on an old iPhone 4 - which can't be updated to iOS 8.
But I would really really love a stiffer mode - how to...???

IamIPS unlocked version for android:

ips_1109_unlocked.apk

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Jaumebyn said:

I cannot connect to IamIPS always error 

This model only works with Xima Lhotz?

Did you finally get it to connect to the XIMA app?

about the flex: what is the pressure in tire, still at around 2bar from the factory?

34 minutes ago, Jurgen said:

Did you finally get it to connect to the XIMA app?

about the flex: what is the pressure in tire, still at around 2bar from the factory?

Nope only Xima for Lhotz no IamIPS..

The pressure I have is 3.5 bar now and it's flexible too

58 minutes ago, Jaumebyn said:

Nope only Xima for Lhotz no IamIPS..

The pressure I have is 3.5 bar now and it's flexible too

Try to raise it to 4bar.

IPS makes good wheels, but it's almost impossible to follow with all the different models and apps.

I have a T680+ which according to IamIPS (I asked them myself) shares the motherboard and motor with the Lhotz, but then the apps are different!!!?

2 hours ago, Jaumebyn said:

The app for lhotz is different (this have a different Bluetooth module). The app is called Xima on AppStore. It's a very simple app without riding modes..

I have the older version Lhotz, I know that app. But if the new version of the Lhotz is technically the same as the T models, it simply doesn't make sense to stick with the older app without riding modes. This way it's a recent design with an old app (Lhotz), and an old design with a new app (T series),:blink:

Or... the information I got from IPS is not correct, this means Kevin is probably right from the start:

It seems the competition can rest assured that the fine art of marketing has not tricled down to IPS yet.....

An EUC that runs on Linux, this is what we need.

Archived