Meet the family. It's growing all the time!

Gimlet

The two IPS's have taken the brunt of the steep learning curve but as we tend to use a strap attached to our belts they don't get much more than the odd scuff even on a total wipe out.

Nice set of wheels :)

Gimlet, what range do you get out of your Gotways? =800s and 600s Wh, please mention your weight as well if you're comfortable with it :) I am oscillating btw the 18 and 14 Gotways for my next unicycle and it would be useful to know this info. Thx

Hi adi, as I am 95Kg and according to Runtastic I have to climb 240 metres over about 3 miles depending on the route I take out of the City I have chosen to go for the biggest batteries available in each of my eucs.

As the Gotways are relatively new additions I haven't done a range test in real life on them but as I found with the IPS132 wheels any casual test that I do will give very low results as I have found that the ability to get me back up the hill to my home at the end of my rides requires a substantial reserve of battery power. On the IPS anything less than about half power leaves me walking the steeper parts of the hill and I don't like walking! :)

I do intend to do a distance test but to be fair I will have to arrange a pick up at the end of my ride rather than try to ride up the hill all the way home.

• 2 months later...

Beautiful design!! Wish it was 16 inch, at least 14. Wonder how much it cost. Any reviews on it?

​i got mine eva 312wh for $450 straight from the factory, been using it for a week now, still learning how to ride hoping to get batter in a month or two...

i think getting a 12" for a beginner was a mistake cause handling the wheel is harder then it's bigger brothers, the 14" and 16"

but i wanted a small and light so i guess i have got what i wanted after all...

thumb_IMG_1695_1024.jpg

​i got mine eva 312wh for $450 straight from the factory, been using it for a week now, still learning how to ride hoping to get batter in a month or two...

​Learning curve is not linear. Reaching a certain threshold, you'll improve very fast. Hope you enjoy !

What's the weight of the beast, please ? Is it possible to know whom you order from (email ?), payment mode, delay, import tax... ?

They are all good in their own way.

The M10's are very manoeuvrable and bring a smile to my face every time I ride them. They're fast at 23kph but you do need to concentrate as they don't cope well with ruts, bumps or flagstones.

The M18 is great for long distance at speed. Very stable but lacks agility a little.

MCM is a good compromise but has a huge battery so can go the distance.

IPS's are great hill climbers, comfy to ride and cope with rough surfaces well. Probably the best wheel to learn on and you will want to keep it even if you get something faster later.

​Learning curve is not linear. Reaching a certain threshold, you'll improve very fast. Hope you enjoy !

What's the weight of the beast, please ? Is it possible to know whom you order from (email ?), payment mode, delay, import tax... ?

​the weight is 10.5 kilogram for the 312wh version
i bought it off ebay from this amazing guy http://www.ebay.com/usr/jason..lam

i paid through paypal $600, which was $150 for the shipping from china to los angels via DHL, it arrive in mint condition 3 days later and $450 for the EVA

jason was amazing seller i recommend him very much!

his email is jason@wheelive.com 

if you have any Q please do...

thx for your advice !!

You're welcome to come and compare them yourself if you like.

The IPS is more pleasant to ride and more manoeuvrable whilst still coping with rough ground fairly well due to it's 16" wheel.

The M18 whilst being less manoeuvrable just can't be beaten on range, power and outright speed.

If you don't mind please...i wish to share also my family :)

2  Airwheels wich have almost 1 year in few days but the plastic are in bad shape now...the Star who have 1 week and 2  mini wheels who i just got them yesterday.For the moment i will stop but i hope that soon i can take other models too.

FB_IMG_1436049704651.jpg

Star-I-One-Wheel-Electric-Scooter.jpg

Hope you had a good day.

To be honest I stay out of the city as much as possible as it's filled with tourists and tour buses. 

The one way road system is totally stupid and there's virtually no parking. That's one of the reasons I got a euc in the first place.

Thanks Gimlet . Had a wonderful day . Always good to visit Bath and my friends loved it. Had a nice ride along the river with my wife . The wheel always make me want to explore the cities further to see places that i would not  if i had been walking. This is one of the reasons i love eucs.

Archived