Mango

Oh the Inmotion V13 Isn't Nimble?

AL5GRJWrtyDQZDyf7DuMMCivqAffh36LPMNfriIy
Feb 25, 2023

Just having a little fun in the garage with the Inmotion V13.
For anyone that says that this wheel is not nimble does not know how to handle it.

Sure it's heavy but you have to be able to throw it around and make it your B!tch 🤣

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HEC said:

So, interesting fact ... The V13 is travelling from transit warehouse in Poland, the Noctua fans are coming from Italy, and they both (according to tracking details I keep relentlessly checking) met today in Langenhagen, Germany. Match made in heaven! 😍

Excellent! Mine transited in a very similar manner to me. It came from Oneride.eu. 

I think you are going to really love the wheel. Also the stock pads are really pretty good. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Paul A said:

Oh the Inmotion V13 Isn't Nimble?

AL5GRJWrtyDQZDyf7DuMMCivqAffh36LPMNfriIy
Feb 25, 2023

Just having a little fun in the garage with the Inmotion V13.
For anyone that says that this wheel is not nimble does not know how to handle it.

Sure it's heavy but you have to be able to throw it around and make it your B!tch 🤣

I would agree. I mean the wheel is bigger for sure, but what people are wanting from it requires the size. I think in general the wheel is pretty agile but you need to get used to the wheel, and your muscles need to be comfortable with it. 

Compared to the V12 HT there is a huge size difference. I don't think the V13 will ever be as agile as the V12, but I don't think that is a bad thing. It is still agile enough. Being able to spin on a dime versus a quarter isn't really that big of a deal. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Josiah said:

Little pedal nubby is lost.  Can we order these from somewhere?

Peel off the remainder, nail it to the wall along with a sign: My friend is gone, I know not whither, but he was of as little importance as myself

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Josiah said:

Little pedal nubby is lost.  Can we order these from somewhere?

Not at the moment. Though it be should possible to 3d print those using TPU.

Edited by HEC
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 2disbetter said:

Most excellent. I'm curious how the swapping of the fans goes. The reason you are doing it is because of the noise correct? You want to lessen the amount of noise when the headlight is on? 

Exactly, I ride with lights always on, so decreasing the noise is the primary intention here. I'll perform some extended tests with both original as well as replacement fans and measure the temperature with probe as well as infrared camera.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Josiah said:

Speaking of fans, do they come on with the headlight even in extreme cold weather? Or is there a thermostatic bypass?

Based on the so far available reports it seems that they come on always when main light is turned on. I don't think they even regulate the speed / RPM based on temperature,  I don't even think there is actually temperature sensor in the headlight in the first place (at least I haven't noticed any in the teardown images, I'll check upon replacing fans).

• Like 1