Video - King Song 14 inch using Gotway 4.0 App

John Eucist

Like I said on facebook I had a feeling it would.

Although I'm surprised the vibration speed alert works as I thought that was enabled on the control board at the same time as the beep switch off. Obviously it's an earlier feature so I assume it also works with the earlier Gotways.

• 2 weeks later...

I have  a new mSuper 18" and this app will NOT turn the alarms off, which is by far the most annoying part about the unicycle as the alarms come on at 17kph NOT 23kph even though the app says it's 23kph, it's actually highly inflating the speed in comparison to GPS based apps as well as experience with a Firewheel which alarms at the exact same time. Around 11mph or 17kph, which is way too slow for this beast!

I have disassembled the app into Java files and see that all they did was take the BluetoothChat example directly from the SDK and modify it, so I plan to attempt to rebuild the app from the example using the signals in the java files I have decompiled to and hopefully write an app that actually works. 

Lin told me the app was on the Android App store, but clearly it's not, unless it's under another name for some reason also. 

I have  a new mSuper 18" and this app will NOT turn the alarms off, which is by far the most annoying part about the unicycle as the alarms come on at 17kph NOT 23kph even though the app says it's 23kph, it's actually highly inflating the speed in comparison to GPS based apps as well as experience with a Firewheel which alarms at the exact same time. Around 11mph or 17kph, which is way too slow for this beast!

I have disassembled the app into Java files and see that all they did was take the BluetoothChat example directly from the SDK and modify it, so I plan to attempt to rebuild the app from the example using the signals in the java files I have decompiled to and hopefully write an app that actually works. 

Lin told me the app was on the Android App store, but clearly it's not, unless it's under another name for some reason also. 

It's not on the Google Play store.  They only distribute via the APK file.  As for disabling level 1 and level 2 alarms you need to have a recent firmware on the PCB for that function.

Archived