What speed are you satisfied with?

EUCandME

Iv'e gotten the Rs up to 47 mph (75kph) and would be very happy to have a faster wheel. Give me 60 mph and I'll probably be very pleased. But for the most part I am content cruising at around 40 mph, 60 mph would just be really nice for bursts.

Begode T3 (Tesla) feels comfortable at all speeds but I ride it on my favorite speed 35 km/h (22 mi/h). At this speed it gives a maximum distance of 80 km (50 mi).

My weigh is 79 kg (174 lb).

The Tesla V3 absorbs damages on the asphalt very vell and the wheel feels safe over bumps and potholes.

There is also another aspect of being able to go fast and (therefore) going fast - which part of the road to use. When a wheel can only do 20mph you probably won't be mixing with the cars. Then there is something intermediate of 25-30mph when you will be getting on the side of the road on quiet streets or slower streets in town centre. And then you grow into  performance machines that allow you to go really fast - so you can ride with the cars within the suburbia and even on slower secondary motorways... 

So, I guess, it may look like this:image.thumb.png.236f9c38c8ee0504512b18a4d223e10c.png

And here comes the question - where would the local laws allow you to be on your EUC?... ;-)

• Like 3