EUC World and Android problem

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone has the same recent problem I have, but I'll describe it here and maybe someone can help or even our app genius @Seba.

I have EUC World both on my Kospet Prime smartwatch and on my Huawei Mate Pro 20 smartphone.

Since an update a few days ago my EUC World app on the Huawei isn't recognizing anymore the bluetooth of both my EUC's (KS 16X and S18). But the Kospet primestill does.

I've uninstalled the EUC World app from the Huawei but it still doesn't recognize the bluetooth from bothe wheels...or even any other bluetooth.

But all my other BT gadgets are recognized by the huawei.

It seems that the EUC World app is somehow being blocked by this latest Android update...

anyone with the same problem? I need help please...

3 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

anyone with the same problem? I need help please..

Euc world has an option to send such issues to @Seba directly with all relevant information so he can take actions.

Afai got it this should be the best way to resolve such issues!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

It seems that the EUC World app is somehow being blocked by this latest Android update...

As @Chriull already wrote, sending an issue report from the app is the best idea for start.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

I need help please...

Thank you for sending me an issue report. Unfortunately I don't see anything unusual there, other that it's a clean, fresh install. I have two suggestions for now:

1. Please verify if you can succesfully scan for your wheel using other app (OEM app, WheelLog etc.).
  2. Please restart your phone.
  3. Try to scan for wheels in EUC World and then send me an issue report once again.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone has the same recent problem I have, but I'll describe it here and maybe someone can help or even our app genius @Seba.

I have EUC World both on my Kospet Prime smartwatch and on my Huawei Mate Pro 20 smartphone.

Since an update a few days ago my EUC World app on the Huawei isn't recognizing anymore the bluetooth of both my EUC's (KS 16X and S18). But the Kospet primestill does.

I've uninstalled the EUC World app from the Huawei but it still doesn't recognize the bluetooth from bothe wheels...or even any other bluetooth.

But all my other BT gadgets are recognized by the huawei.

anyone with the same problem? I need help please...

1.Hi be shure you have LOCATION AND BLUETOOTH ACTIVE updated android can mess with app privilegies.

2. in you phone in BT options select forgot all and try reconect (some EUC can show in BT list after minutes my MSP need 3+minutes to apear in phone) 

3. alternatively you can use 3th party bluetooth app for clear and redetect BT devices 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seba said:

Thank you for sending me an issue report. Unfortunately I don't see anything unusual there, other that it's a clean, fresh install. I have two suggestions for now:

1. Please verify if you can succesfully scan for your wheel using other app (OEM app, WheelLog etc.).
  2. Please restart your phone.
  3. Try to scan for wheels in EUC World and then send me an issue report once again.

HI Seba, IL try all that when I get home and I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks

54 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

1.Hi be shure you have LOCATION AND BLUETOOTH ACTIVE updated android can mess with app privilegies.

2. in you phone in BT options select forgot all and try reconect (some EUC can show in BT list after minutes my MSP need 3+minutes to apear in phone) 

3. alternatively you can use 3th party bluetooth app for clear and redetect BT devices 

If Seba's help tips don't work ill try yours too. Thanks. @DjPanJan 

Hello friends,

Actually @Seba 's 1st idea solved the problem. I just had to shut down and restart the Huawei and all the BT EUC's were recognized immediately!!!:clap3::clap3::clap3:

....quite happy now...:laughbounce2:

And thank you all for the prompt help. It's great to have a community like this one!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

Actually @Seba 's 1st idea solved the problem. I just had to shut down and restart the Huawei and all the BT EUC's were recognized immediately!!!:clap3::clap3::clap3:

....quite happy now...:laughbounce2:

And thank you all for the prompt help. It's great to have a community like this one!!!!

I experienced similar issue after my Huawei P30 Pro update. For some mysterious reason Android Bluetooth stack partially crashed, caused my EUC World app to return empty scan list. But rebooting the phone magically solved this issue :)

Looks like not only Windows can be fixed by "turn off, turn on" sequence :D BTW you probably know German company called AEG? I always though that it stands for "Allgemeine Elektricitäts-Gesellschaft". But my friend said that in fact it means "Ausschalten, einschalten, geht"... :D

Edited by Seba
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Seba said:

I experienced similar issue after my Huawei P30 Pro update. For some mysterious reason Android Bluetooth stack partially crashed, caused my EUC World app to return empty scan list. But rebooting the phone magically solved this issue :)

Looks like not only Windows can be fixed by "turn off, turn on" sequence :D BTW you probably know German company called AEG? I always though that it stands for "Allgemeine Elektricitäts-Gesellschaft". But my friend said that in fact it means "Ausschalten, einschalten, geht"... :D

I reminds me of the story about mechanic, electrician an the ITguy in the the broken car. The electrician says it's a fuse. The mechanic it's a spark plug. The IT guy says that they only need to switch off the engine and switch it on again 😁

• Like 2